16

Ever since that call with Yeosang, he would not leave Wooyoung alone about it.

Wooyoung, Yeosang, Jongho and Hongjoong decided to get some lunch to catch up on the stuff that happened during the break. Of course Wooyoung didn't think about what he would be asked while eating.

Jongho had just finished talking about how his break went. "So what about you hyung?" "Yeah what about you Wooyoung?" Yeosang just wouldn't let it go. "Well I just stayed home. Nothing special." "Nothing special my ass." "Yeosang what are you on about?" "You know exactly what I'm on about." Yeosang glared at Wooyoung even though it wasn't that serious.

"Uh.. is there something I need to know? Did something happen between you guys over break?" Jongho just stared at them, his cheeks stuffed. "Seriously what are you guys going back and forth about?" "Nothing it's just that Yeosang is a nosy prick that hasn't left me alone since New Years." "Well you're a sneaky little fox that likes keeping dumb little secrets. Ones that I should know about."

"At least I'm a fox. You're a dumb, clueless maltese." "Oh come on, everyone knows I'm a doberman." "You're not." Jongho looked at him. Yeosang just sat there in disbelief. "At least Hongjoong hyung sees me as a doberman." Yeosang shrugged. "When did I ever say that?" Hongjoong laughed.

"Fine." Yeosang rolled his eyes. Jongho gasped. "Yeosang hyung is finally accepting that he's a maltese?" Jongho put his hands over his mouth, his eyes growing wide. "No but don't worry, one day you guys will realize that I'm not a maltese." "Yeah ok." Wooyoung said and Jongho giggled.

"I still wanna know who that person was when I was on the phone with you. Don't think I'll forget." "Trust me I know you won't." "Then just tell me already." Yeosang whined. He sounded desperate as if Wooyoung's honest answer would make him get a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory or something.

"Wooyoung what is Yeosang talking about?" "I called him on New Year's Day and he answered the phone in his bed, butt ass naked with hickeys on his neck and some guy with a deep ass voice said good morning." Yeosang answered for Wooyoung and mocked San's morning voice.

"He didn't ask you asshole." "Watch who you're talking to." "Relax." Jongho put his hand on Yeosang's thigh. "It's that San guy isn't it?" Hongjoong spoke, completely unphased. "How did y-" "It's obvious Wooyoung. You talk about him a lot and blush around him. Plus you went on dates. How could it not be San?"

"They went on dates?!" Yeosang was shocked. "Yes. Why are you so surprised?" "So that's why you've been busy." "I literally told you when I went out with him." "You did?" Wooyoung sighed. "And you wonder why I called you a dumb, clueless maltese. I swear whatever someone tells you goes into one ear and out the other."

They continued eating but of course Yeosang had to fill the silence again. "That dick was good huh?" Hongjoong and Wooyoung choked on their food and Jongho busted out laughing. "Yeosang!" "What? I can tell that man's packing." "You know what? Whatever." Wooyoung officially gave up.

"... So it was bad?" "I'm not answering that!"

"Hyung!" San hugged Seonghwa when he opened the door for him. "Hi Sanie." Seonghwa brought him in and closed the door while hugging him. They broke apart and San took off his shoes and coat.

They sat on the couch. "Want me to make you something or order anything?" "No I'm good.. Actually do you have soda?" "Yeah. Go ahead and help yourself." San went into the kitchen and got some soda for himself and Seonghwa. He went back and sat in the couch next to Seonghwa and handed him a soda.

"Thanks." They both opened their drinks. San sipped some. "Sure." They both put their drinks down. "So how was home?" "It was fine. I spent time with family and had some bomb ass food. What about you?" "Well I spent time with family too but I kinda cut it short." Seonghwa was a bit surprised. San had never done that before so he was curious as to why he would do something like that.

"Why did you cut it short?" "Well I spent some time with Wooyoung." "You are so down bad San." Seonghwa smirked. "I am not." "Then explain to me why you went all the way back to Wooyoung's house instead of staying home." "I confessed to him." Seonghwa gasped, his eyes wide.

"Really?" "Yeah." "Tell me how everything went! This is gonna be so good! Wait. Let me go get some snacks." Seonghwa giggled and went to the kitchen. What did I get myself into? San sighed and Seonghwa came back shortly with chips and chocolate bars.

"You want one?" Seonghwa held up the chocolates. "I'm good." Seonghwa threw one into San's lap. "You're gonna want one later anyway." Seonghwa opened the chip bag. "So tell me." "I don't know why you're so excited. All I did was tell him how I feel and he felt the same way."

"I know it's more than that. Tell me in detail." Seonghwa was so invested. San knew that he couldn't escape this so he just explained what happened. "I went to his house and brought some drinks. Of course he was surprised to see me but I told him that my parents gave me permission to go see him." "Is that true?"

"Yeah. I told them that his family didn't want to see him and that he was all alone so they felt bad and let me go." "Wow." "Yeah. So we drank and got drunk. We were talking about lord knows what and Wooyoung told me that it was almost 12. He made me countdown with him and after he told me happy new year, I kissed him."

"Oh my gosh! Really Sanie?" "Yeah." "You're such a romantic." Seonghwa teased him, pushing his shoulder lightly. "How?" "You gave Wooyoung a new years kiss. The things I'd do to have one of those." "Don't you have a boyfriend?" "Well yeah but I obviously wasn't with him. Anyways, enough about me. How did Woo react to it?"

"He was shocked at first but he kissed me again and he said he liked me back." "Aaaww Sanie's first boyfriend." Seonghwa pretended that he was crying. San rolled his eyes and ate the chocolate bar Seonghwa threw at him earlier. He didn't know why but he felt himself get a bit hot.

"Aw you're blushing. Do you like Wooyoung that much?" "Shut up." Seonghwa laughed at San who was frowning. Seonghwa stopped laughing to ask. "So did things escalate or what?" "Yeah. We made out and I fucked him." "How was it?" "It was really good actually. I can't wait to do it again."

"Were you nervous?" "No. Why would I be nervous?" "Well it was your first time with a guy so I kinda figured that you'd feel a bit awkward or something." "Nah I had everything under control." "You're lying." "No I'm not." "Then how exactly did you have everything under control?" "I did research, duh."

It took Seonghwa a while to figure out what San was talking about. "Oooh. Wait, why do research if you didn't even know what to expect?" "Trust me hyung, I knew that I would at least get a kiss back." "Says the one that would constantly ask me if Woo's flirting meant something or not." "I wasn't sure at the time ok?"

"Well I'm glad that you finally grew a pair of balls and confessed." Seonghwa put his hand on San's shoulder. San pushed it off of him. "Aw come on don't be like that." When Seonghwa saw that San wouldn't budge he opened his arms for a hug.

San saw from his peripheral and turned his head. He hugged Seonghwa. Seonghwa wrapped his arms around San. "I'm proud of you." "Thanks hyung."