5

Wooyoung pretended that nothing happened that day. He became a bit more quiet than usual. He would wear big hoodies everyday and put the hood on to hide his face. He just wanted to be invisible.

Yeosang and Jongho already knew not to pry because if they did Wooyoung wouldn't be cooperative. They just gave him the space he needed. Wooyoung would be back to normal in no time.

Wooyoung hated San. He hated that San was in a lot of places he would be at. Hated the stupid smirk on his face when flirting with yet another girl. Hated seeing him pass by and smelling his obnoxiously good cologne. Hated his oddly attractive feline eyes. Hated everything about San.

Things only got worse when Mr. Lee needed to find a TA for someone. That someone being Choi San. Wooyoung wanted to decline it so bad but he couldn't come up with an excuse in time. He just hoped that there were multiple Choi San's in this school and he didn't have to help the one he despises.

"San I've found the perfect TA for you. You'll start passing in no time." Mr. Lee exaggerated. San just rolled his eyes, wanting to get this over with.

Mr. Lee stopped and opened the door. When Sam looked inside he saw a man with long black hair that covered most of his face. He was reading a paper, a pencil in his hand. His headphones were in his ears so he didn't hear them come in.

Mr. Lee knocked on the door and got the man's attention. He took off his headphones and when San saw what his TA looked like he wanted to turn around and run. It could've been anyone but him. Anyone but Wooyoung.

Both of them weren't very happy to see each other and it was obvious. "San this is Wooyoung. He will be helping you with the work I give you from now on. Don't make him want to pull his hair out." Mr. Lee smiled and walked out.

When San heard the door close he spoke. "Who knew an asshole like you could be a TA. I bet you give people a hard time no matter who they are." He walked closer to Wooyoung. "Well I'm not surprised to see you here. After all you are a dummy." "Seriously?" San thought that calling him a dummy out of all things was childish.

"You think I'm joking?" All of Wooyoung's attention was on San now. San didn't respond and just sat down in the desk right in front of Wooyoung. They were facing each other. "What can you possibly help me with anyway. I bet you don't even know what you're doing." San scoffed.

"Think again." Wooyoung handed him his paper that he graded not too long before San came in. A big D sat in the right corner of his paper. "Are you just doing this to piss me off?" "Trust me if I wanted to piss you off, I would've done it sooner."

"So what's this about?" San pointed at the black letter on his paper. "What do you think?" Wooyoung was getting tired of San already and it's only been a few minutes. "I don't know." San sat back and looked out the window.

"Well since you're too stupid to know what's wrong. You didn't talk about the Ming dynasty you talked about the Roman empire. I don't know how the hell you got those mixed up when they barely had anything to do with each other, but then again, you did mix up potassium and sodium so this shouldn't be surprising." San looked at the question and then his written essay. He did get them mixed up.

"Oh." San wasn't aware of it but he was pouting, it was a natural habit of his. That's something else Wooyoung had noticed about San. He would pout when things went wrong or  if he was deeply focused on something.

"Stop making that face. You're making me feel bad." Wooyoung tried making light of the situation. "What face?" "You were pouting." "Oh... Well do you still feel bad?" San was forcing the pout now, making a sad face.

"Not anymore. I actually feel great." Wooyoung grinned slightly. San sucked his teeth. "Well then what am I supposed to do?" "Rewrite the essay. Duh." "That's too much work though. Plus I don't feel like erasing all this." "Here." Wooyoung passed him an empty paper with the same question on it.

San looked at him for a few seconds. "You're no fun." "Aw, don't talk about yourself like that." Wooyoung frowned. "You think you're funny?" "I don't think I'm funny, I know I'm funny." "You wish." They glared at each other. Wooyoung started bursting out laughing.

San held in his laugh resulting in him smiling. He covered his mouth with his hand, trying to hide the fact that he found the situation funny too. "I'm sorry." Wooyoung was still laughing. "Don't be." San started laughing as well.

They were both wheezing while shedding tears. They calmed down. Wooyoung cleared his throat. "I still don't like you." "Who said you had to?" They paused. "You know if you wasn't such an asshole we'd be on good terms." "Says the one who insults me all the time." "I do not." Wooyoung gasped dramatically. "You do."

"Well you insulted me too so it's only fair." Wooyoung averted his gaze. "Whatever." San started writing. "Yeah, finish your work. You're not supposed to be talking anyway." "Well what if I don't finish it?" "Then that D will turn into a big fat F. Now hurry up."

"You expect me to finish this by today?" "It's not that hard to. I did it myself and it only took two days because I had other work to do." "If you can finish this in two days then I should get an extra day to turn this in." "San just do the damn work." "Ok." San put his paper in his bag and got up.

"Where are you going?" "Home. Office hours are over." San showed Wooyoung the time. He smiled and then turned around to leave. Man, he is stubborn.

The next day San came into chemistry class looking like shit. His hair was sticking up in all sorts of ways, his socks were pulled up over his sweats; he probably rushed out his house and didn't have time to pull them down, he just looked like he needed sleep.

He plopped onto his seat and closed his eyes the moment his butt hit the chair, sighing. He rubbed his eyes and tried paying attention. "Hey, you got the essay?" San turned his attention to Wooyoung. "Fuck I forgot to finish it. Can I have one more day, please?" "It's fine just give it to me."

San reached in his bag and gave Wooyoung the paper. Wooyoung looked over it quickly. San was almost finished, he just needed a conclusion, but overall it wasn't bad. "You could've put a conclusion at the end and gotten an A+ you know." "Really?" "Yeah. That's literally the only thing this essay is missing."

"I was tired ok? Take it easy on me, will ya?" "San we're in college. There is no such thing as easy." "I wish there was." "Well stop wishing because it's never gonna happen." "Stop being so harsh all the time." "I'm not harsh." Wooyoung finally looked at San.

"You are. Now will you let a man take a nap?" San put his head down and Wooyoung just rolled his eyes.