Chapter 21

Last time on The High School Life Of An Anthropomorphic

(Japanese Savannah)

As they completed their chant they all threw their hands up into the air and gave out their warcry for all of the Japanese Savannah to hear and they split up to gather all the recourses that they would need for the first day of the survival test,they thoroughly scouted the thick grass and trees and transformed.

Kenji : (In transformed voice) Okay girls first we have to look for some food.

The girls all made sounds of approval and they darted in groups of two in different directions to try and catch some prey and Kenji went in a direction different from those of the girls in order to be more sufficient in his search for something to eat,he tuned in all five of his senses.

Kireitsune and Jackie ran slowly keeping an eye out for enemies and also prey.

Chitayna and Hyōna prowled silently as they stalked forward looking for food.

Tora and Shishana looked intimidating as they ran together looking for prey.

Gina and Tsukiko walked in a comfortable silence scanning the area for animals of prey.

Yukino and Akane made for an odd sight as they moved side by side looking for a meal.

Kenji focused all his attention on spotting any animals that looked even remotely edible.

Suddenly he saw a wild boar so he alarmedly checked to see if it was and anthromorphic boar or just a regular one,he tensed after affirmation that it was normal so he could eat it but it spotted him and squeeld threateningly to try and discourage him from trying to catch and eat it,he grimaced as he felt sorry for his prey.

Kenji : "Sorry wild boar but this is a survival test and I'll need to kill,catch and eat you to survive."

Tora and Shishana happend upon a herd of Asian Elephants and roared making them scatter.

Chitayna and Hyōna found a small group of two large
male baboons and crept closer.

Kireitsune and Jackie spotted a herd of antelopes and went to stand on it's left and right

Gina and Tsukiko found a herd of Water Deer drinking from
a stream and rushed them.

Akane and Yukino saw a buffalo drinking water from a waterhole and surrounded it

Kenji stared down the wild boar while methodically stalking forward knowing that if it starts running that he'll be able to catch it and it started backing away slowly trying to escape from him,the wild boar started to run away and Kenji chased and tackled it to the ground...

To be continued...

The wild boar squeals in pain and fear knowing that it's life is about to come to an end and it struggles as it kicks and thrashes around trying to stay alive but Kenji quickly sinks his teeth into the neck of the animal puncturing it's neck and veins and crushing it's throat and
it quickly suffocates and dies.

Tora and Shishana then stalk the one young adult Elephant which was impressively sized for how young it seemed by how it froze from fear and inexperience, it trumpets for it's comrades to come back ,the two girls run at it's legs and swipe at it and bite and claw and after a while it dies from it's injuries".

Chitayna and Hyōna surround the two baboons and before the closest one could sense the danger Chitayna digs her claws into the baboon's shoulders and crushes it's throat killing it instantly, the other one tries to fight back but Chitayna and Hyōna take it down together in perfect coordination and it dies.

Kireitsune and Jackie get as close as they could get without alarming the herd of Antelope and then the Antelopes finally sense the danger they are in and scatter only for one of them to jump away too late and together Kireitsune and Jackie bring the lone antelope down and kill it quickly not wanting to let it suffer which would have sucked for it.

Gina and Tsukiko run full speed at the herd of Water Deer startling them and causing them to dart off in all sorts of directions, Tsukiko singles one out and tires it out by chasing it since wolves are made for long chases, Gina corners one and they both kill their prey without much struggle since water deer are not really known for either their endurance or their physical strength at all.

Akane and Yukino come ever so closer to the buffalo which after a few seconds hears them coming, the lone animal turns around and blows air from its nose as a warning message albeit without managing to intimidate them at all, Akane bites at it's legs while Tsukiko swiftly cuts off it's breathing, killing it. The kill is a quick one so that the buffalo doesn't suffer.

The whole Japanese Savannah is in chaos as the animals that were lucky enough not to get cornered by the Anthropomorphics frantically panick and make all kinds of different noises alerting any prey animals that are close enough to them which causes
the other animals to run around scared that they would be next and knowing they could truly be next.

All ten of the girls at different times from one another transform back into their human forms before covering their kills with whatever they could find and the girls then all whistle as loudly as they can to find each other and then they regroup near Tora and Shishana's kill after finding eachother seeing as they are all done with their hunting for the whole entire day.

Kireitsune speaks up first asking "Hey Tora and Shishana what is it you two caught? I'm sure you caught something big seeing as the two of you are the ultimate land predators".

Tora replies "We came across a herd of Elephants and scared them off and caught the remaining one, it was easy, I mean we're stronger than regular biggest cats".

Shishana then adds on "Yeah that Elephant was so paralyzed with fear it almost couldn't move".

Chitayna says "Me and Hyōna found two Baboons, I killed one quickly and we both killed the other one".

Hyōna adds on "Chitayna made the one suffocate and then we took
the other one down together".

Jackie then says "Kireitsune and I scared the holy hell out of some Antelope and one froze in fear."

Kireitsune adds "We had surrounded it so it couldn't flee, we killed it quickly, not wanting it to suffer".

Gina then says "Me and Tsukiko startled a herd of Water Deer and they ran and I cornered one and killed it".

Tsukiko then adds on "The one I targeted ran from me for a minute after which I caught and killed it".

Akane says "Me and Yukino found a Buffalo and when it heard us it turned around and glared at us".

Yukino adds on "We of course weren't intimidated in the least and killed it quickly".

The girls were wondering where Kenji was with whatever he found to eat but after a while they figured he'd be fine wherever in the Japanese Savannah he was at that moment, they gathered a few resources with which they made something to carry meat and then carried their kills one by one to one spot.

(Where Kenji is)

Kenji thinks to himself 'I really do feel sorry for this poor animal but I need to eat, I wonder how the girls are'

Kenji then turns back into his human form but decides to keep his ears and tail out so that he can make himself stronger in that form to be able to carry the Wild Boar he had just caught like he needed to.

To Be Continued