Chapter 31

Kenji started the conversation off by saying "Girls... I need you to know that this late awakening of the Silver Cells will be excrutiatingly painful so..."

Kireitsune assures Kenji by saying "Do not even worry Kenji-Dono, we will all stay strong in spirit during this whole awakening process.

Tora agrees with her saying "Yeah because Kenji-San what Kireitsune-San said is totally true because naturally we can handle pain".

Chitayna then pipes up by saying "We have a high pain threshold for an actual reason Kenji-Senpai, it will all be alright, you will see".

Yukino then says "Kenji-Kun, watch, we will be chilled about the pain thing, well as chilled as we can be while feeling pain anyway".

Tsukiko states confidently towards Kenji and angrily for the werewolves "No pain will stop me from putting an end to those Werewolves, don't worry Kenji-Kun".

Shishana says determined "We are all a proud group of warriors here, we will not be beaten by some darn pain of sorts my love".

Gina then says "We will be totally fine in the grand scheme of it all after all as they all say no pain equals no gain".

Akane says determined just like Shishana but with different words "My heart burns for any sort of justice against wrong doings, I am so damn ready for this pain no matter how bad it may be".

Hyöna then says very confidently "We will kick pain's butt exceptionally with strong determination".

Jackie says confidently too "I don't particularly mind a little pain though if it will actually improve our pain resistance".

Kenji then says full of love for his girlfriends "Alright then I really really love you all girls and I am glad that you are all so determined, well alright let's go do this".

Kenji as well as all of his girlfriends nodded at each other quietly as Kenji activated the "Silver Cell System Artificial Intelligence Bot" or "SCSAIB" for short and input all the commands for the bot to perform the "Silver Cell Awakening Assisted By Biological Anti Reduction Droid" or "SCABBARD" procedure to activate the cells as he and the girls stepped into a pod each.

PROCEDURE NOW STARTING PLEASE STAY CALM TO ENSURE MINIMUM PAIN INSIDE YOUR PODS

Robotically the SCSAIB's voice runs out with a robotical sounding voice through the room as the Pod doors open with a hiss, Kenji and the girls going inside making sure to try staying completely calm as despite their pain threshold being high and their obvious confidence earlier they weren't ready for pain of any kind so they let their energy flow through their bodies to brace themeselves for the pain to come, pain is no fun no matter how tough you are.

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The "S.C.A.B.B.A.R.D" machine
whirred to life quickly as the procedure began and everyone began to twitch lightly from the slight burning feeling being felt clearly by them while it felt as though their blood was beginning to just boil and course at highly violent speeds through their veins and quickly the twitching turned into shaking and strong spasms.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

The long beep sounded like a screech signifying the heating up of the S.C.A.B.B.A.R.D as the spasms then became more violent which wasn't noticeable through the automatic dark tint visual shielding since any light entering the pods would disrupt the procedure and cause injury because the system must register the pods as "cut off" for security reasons. Like has been said there is a very good reason why light must not enter the pods.

Procedure almost finished please stay stock still while the awakening of Silver Cells finishes up fully

S.C.A.B.B.A.R.D is now almost done.

Chhhiiinnngggggggggggggggggggg!

The sound of the now almost finished machine was like a screech and then as the doors of all the pods opened, the straps holding Kenji and his girlfriends in the pods finally came loose from them and they'd have fallen forward if not for the safety railings coming from the pod floors and as the group's eyes all opened they had a slight Silver shine to them which would seem pretty terrifying to anybody who would see it if anyone was there to witness it seeing as it looks so unnatural.

...

Shedji residence in the morning.

Akio Shedji sits at his and his wife's coffee table sipping on coffee when he hears the ping sound of a notification coming from his computer and stands up from his seat to take a look at what he's being notified of and there he reads the words "S.C.A.B.B.A.R.D has succesfully awakened Silver Cells in the Silver Cell hosts" causing  Akio to grimace in resignation

Akio then thinks to himself 'Well now then, so Kenji and the girls have awakened the Silver Cells that were dormant in them for long'.

He hears footsteps come up behind him and so turns to see his wife looking over his shoulder at the PC at her grimacing husband having expected what she was seeing and she understandably frowns thinking about the completely unfortunate newspaper headline that her concerned husband mentioned hours earlier. 

Asuka then says "So the children have awakened the Silver Cells, I guess there was no other action to take, was there?

To which Akio says to her "Yes unfortunately, it's their only option regarding those Werewolves running loose in the city".

Asuka then says "I have faith in their abilities and with the way they all feel about each other they will protect each other.

With which Akio agrees "Indeed but I just hope that the girls don't get overconfident, Kenji is trained to not do so but they are not".

Asuka then agrees too "I do agree with that thought but hey I think he will teach them not to go being overconfident".

With which Akio agrees "Of course you are right my wife, I have faith in all of their abilities as well and specially in Kenji's".

Asuka then says "I know dear, but enough about that topic for now as it is time for breakfast since I'm done preparing it". 

Akio says now "Thank you darling, that is great timing because I am pretty hungry right about now so now let's go eat".

...

Running over roofs tops a few black figures with red eyes with ears perked up and noses sniffing for the scent of available prey were moving swiftly, eager to satiate their hunger for human flesh but there was more to it than that because they were not only completely ravenous because they were looking to lure out a certain group of teenagers.

...

Kenji and his ten girlfriends stand staring at each other powerfully with Silver fire dancing rapidly over their eyes burning with a look of raw power so strong that they had to let their vision adjust before they could see as everything just seems quite a bit blurry and as their vision adjusts they give determined nods to each other and smile quite a bit relieved.

T.B.C