Chapter 10

(We continue where we left off)

As the dust cleared there was a guy twice the size of their previous big enemy and hairier. Kenji growls at the figure in front of them who had an evil smirk on his thick face and Kenji then says "Damn you, you beast, you're bigger than the previous guy, what the hell do you want huh?!" Kenji knows immediately that this enemy is a dangerous foe to deal with.

The nemy introduces himself by saying to Kenji "My name is Zo and I want to eliminate you all" after which he transforms into a Wild Boar the size of a Tiger and then figuratively stares holes right through Kenji and co trying to intimidate them but they were not afraid, instead they stared right back at him with harsh glares which seemingly didn't phase him.

Jackie then exclaims "You big jerk you won't take us down, you'll pay for interrupting on a weekend day!" Kenji orders them "Okay you guys we have no choice but to transform as well so let's go!" Erupting into different colored lights they transform into their respective animals. The enemy runs straight at them at terrifying speeds but they match his speed.

First to take a shot at him was Gina who got thrown backwards into a tree leaving her a bit dazed after which Akane jumped over her and leaped to bite the enemy but she got flung too.
So Jackie ran at their attacker and ducked down to bite his ankle but he back hooved her away which definitely hit her hard seeing as how hard hooves on an animal are

Kireitsune sees red from anger and leaps at the enemy's left leg and bites him drawing blood. Chitayna runs and jumps onto his neck and bites it hard and then she jumps back a safe distance knowing that this enemy is dangerous in close quarters. Hyōna copies Chitayna and also gets a fairly big bite in against the enemy and jumps to safety knowing the same.

Yukino also bites the enemy's neck but unlike the last two she holds on, but then he shakes her off. Shishana comes from the left side and hits the assailant with a hard pawstrike rocking it's head right with massive force and next Tora came running from the right and struck the enemy turning his head left again with equal force to Shishana's strike from before.

Tsukiko jumps in and sinks her teeth into him and he tries to shake her off but fails. Shaking off the pain Gina,Akane and Jackie get back into the fray and bite the enemy hard. Just when they think they are close to winning it he throws them all off. The four of them are forced to hit the dirt once again and also feel pain once again giving him time to recover.

The enemy then stands there growing in size and giving off a strong evil aura which caused Kenji having missed his chance and the girls to look on in shock & horror as their enemy grows in size now the size of a male adult Polar Bear which is quite a bit bigger than a full grown tiger which made what happened next all the more puzzling to Kenji and Co

The enemy somehow faster now charges in all directions knocking everyone around. Even tho it hurt they all stand up fighting against the pain and start glowing in their own aura's. Realisation dawned on the enemy that they can get stronger in the midst of battle as well making the enemy realize coming here to attack Kenji and the girls was a bad idea.

Their aura's seem like anger though as they come out darker and much hotter than usual causing the enemy to stand his ground and make a rough squealing sound trying to intimidate them which didn't seem to work out too well for him as their eyes glow, Kenji plants his paws and gathers energy while the girls circle the enemy to attack it all at once

Pushing his fear away the attacker makes himself grow even larger than just before but with anger etched into their features they run at the enemy and bite and strike at him savagely.
Cuts, scratches and bruises start forming all over the enemy's body but he stays upright refusing to go down even in the slightest way possible.

Kenji stands completely still, energy radiating from him as he grows as big as the enemy is and in desperation their attacker kicks up some dust to temporarily blind them to get away but it doesn't work at all as the girls keep hitting the enemy painfully in a relentless,ceaseless and restraintless way not letting up in the least bit, all to give Kenji time to ready his attack.

The enemy starts feeling his defences starting to get broken down by the savage all out attack all the while Kenji thinks to himself about gathering just a little more of his energy and does just that. Their attacker tries to hit them back with his head to stop their attack but they keep attacking and don't give him time to beat them back even a tiny bit.

The girls alternate between criss crossing over the enemy and running around him in attack which causes the enemy to flare his own aura but that only slightly deters them and they keep attacking strongly. Kenji sprints at the attacker at breakneck speeds,lunging at him and bites the attacker's throat clamping down on it with all the energy he spent gathering.

The enemy's vision starts fading from a lack of air, he breaths his last breath after a while. Kenji and the girls calm down sensing victory as Kenji lets go of him and him and the ten girls all revert to human form seeing as the harsh and fairly painful battle was finally over which also means they can let down their guard and relax for the first time since the battle started.

...

A few hours later the enemy has been burned to ashes as they have a no eating enemies policy as Kenji sighs in exhaustion from all that energy he used and says "Phew I don't know about you girls but I am completely spent right now". To which Tsukiko affirmed "Yeah Kenji-Kun, you gathered a massive amount of power for the killing blow against that jerk.

Gina with her usual shiny commentary notes "I saw you shining from the corner of my eye and you were glowing super brightly" to which Akane adds "I have not seen your aura flaring up as big as the way it did today, it was massive around you".
Kireitsune praises Kenji by saying "Kenji-Dono you were brilliant!" excitedly and hugs Kenji tightly.

Tora also praises Kenji in her own words by saying "You really were awesome Kenji-San" and also hugs Kenji very tightly. The third person to praise Kenji is Yukino by saying "Good job Kenji-Kun, you have some amazing battle power" and then she fistbumps Kenji. Chitayna too praises him by saying "You were amazing Kenji-Senpai" and hugs Kenji's arm.

Hyōna notes "I've never seen someone with that much energy" and then she leaps into Kenji's arms. Jackie then says "I agree with Yukino about your power" and she also gives Kenji a fistbump. Shishana comments "You really are a warrior prince and I'm a warrior princess". Kenji says "Thanks for the praise you all but it was a team effort and you are all powerful too".

[Later at dinner]

Dinner went by pretty actionless except a food fight almost breaking out real quick.

[At supper time]

They all ate supper quietly, drained by the fight against a very strong enemy.

[Sleep time later]

Kenji got goodnight hugs and handshakes,went to his room and then he finally just went to sleep.