Chapter 38

Kenji and his nine girlfriends stood in the center of the enclosed field dressed in various comfortable outfits that are tailored to each of their personalities and that are appropriate for the weather. The ten teens stood in front of a titan of a man. He looked like he was dressed to fight a lion in the Great Colosseum. Why there were only nine girls there instead of ten well Tsukiko is off training with her mother privately somewhere else on the farm.

The man looked to be in his late forties with long brown and black hair that stopped at the top of his broad shoulders. The man's arms were crossed over his wide muscular chest while he sported a wide smile for Kenji and the gang.

"Good morning," the giant man said with a booming voice, "I'll be your sensei for your training. You may call me Sensei Kuma, all my friends do," the man laughed a bit before continuing, "So, I'll teach you how to use the full potential of the Silver Cells. Let's begin." He claps his large hands together.

Kuma, I can see why they call him that, he looks like he could be related to a grizzly, Kenji thought to himself.

"Before we start," Kuma paced back and forth in front of the teens, "can anyone tell me how the Silver Cells can be used?"

"They can be used to increase our natural abilities like: strength, speed and our agility," Kireitsune said while raising her hand.

"You're right, but not what I was truly asking." Kireitsune dropped her hand to her side with a frown on her face. She usually got all the questions right on the first try back in school.

This is no time to feel pity for yourself for getting a question wrong. This is the time to listen and learn whatever Sensei Kuma has to teach us, so we can defeat those monsters before they take anymore lives, Kireitsune thought to herself.

"Anyone else would like to give it a shot?" Sensei Kuma stopped pacing right in front of Gina.

"Umm, they can be poisonous to werewolves?" She said not confident in her answer.

"Are you asking me, or tell me maggot?" Kuma replied, raising his voice in a faux drill sergeant tone, but Gina couldn't tell he was joking.

"Telling, sensei," Gina shouted back as if she was a cadet. Kuma chuckled at her response.

"Well, you're correct, but how can you use the cells within you to poison them?"

Gina doesn't know, or is just too scared to think of the answer right then. "At ease soldier," Kuma gave Gina a grin as he walked down a few steps away from her and stopped in front of Kenji.

"What about you, future leader?" Kuma grinned, towered over the young man.

Kenje thought about his answer before responding. "To use the Silver Cells to inflict poisoning damage on a werewolf is to have the cells coat our fangs, or nails when we're fighting." Kenji said proudly.

His nine girlfriends cheered him on by saying, "good answer, good answer." The two girlfriends on his sides patted him on the shoulders and a few gave him a thumbs up, while the rest gave him smiles.

"You are... CORRECT. I wouldn't expect anything less from the son of our leader." Kuma said respectfully, giving the young boy a pat on the shoulder.

Kenji started to grin slightly as his cheeks began to turn a faint pink.

"But don't get cocky. Do you know how to manifest the Silver Cells into those regions of your body?" Kuma waited as Kinje opened his mouth to answer, but soon closed because he truly didn't know.

"Don't feel down, future leader, that's why I'm here to teach you everything on how to use the Silver Cells." Kuma gave Kenji another pat on the shoulder before he stepped backwards away from, so he could see all the teens.