Chapter 11

Kenji wakes up Monday morning feeling a little bit sore from the big fight from the day before against the enemy who could grow stupidly large stupidly quickly and somehow become faster to go along with the size evem though the enemy's transformation is a boar and not a cheetah like Kenji himself is, the point is Kenji was really, really sore from it.

Kenji thought to himself 'Yesterday was crazy, like, the guy just came from out of nowhere'. as seemingly all their higher threat level enemies had done since Kenji joined the school just a week and a few days ago which made Kenji sense a pattern, the pattern being that the enemies show up unannounced as if they belonged at the school him and the girls go to.

Hearing a knock on the door Kenji says that whoever just knocked on the door may enter and enter they do so in come today's companions.

Tsukiko is the first to say something to Kenji on this particular morning by saying "Hey there Kenji, I'm guessing you are also still pretty darn sore from yesterday's fight against the wild boar guy" and Gina adds "Yeah that was just crazy, that guy was like, crazy strong, hence I am saying that it was crazy" to which Akane remarks "More like out of whack" in an annoyed way.

Kenji then notes in a matter of fact way "Yeah but you three and the others took more hits than me". and Tsukiko says "Okay,we'll see you at breakfast,bye" and Gina too says farewell "Yeah bye Kenji-Kun" and Akane adds "Till then Kenji-Kun, bye"
Kenji then says back to them "Yeah, see you at breakfast". The three girls leave the room and Kenji gets dressed.

Later at breakfast Kenji arrived in the dining room to see everyone looking sore. Kenji then greets them saying "Good morning girls." and the girls all say their good mornings to him too and Kenji gets to his seat at the table and starts eating his breakfast and then asks "So who else is sore from yesterday?" as he sits down to eat his harty breakfast of sausages and eggs.

Hyōna then says "I sure am" and asks "So Kenji-Kun, care to give me a massage?" This is asked teasingly

Kenji almost spitting out his coffee chokes and has a coughing fit and asks with a blush and asks incredulously and flabbergastedly "What?!" Kireitsune rushes to Kenji's side and pats him on the back asking "Oh Kenji-Dono are you alright?"
Chitayna then says "Aw c'mon Hyōna you can't just say such things while he's eating food or drinking coffee".

Jackie then indignantly exclaims "Don't be so weird in the dining room Hyōna!" who apologizes by saying in an uncharacteristically meek way "Uhm I'm really sorry kenji-Kun" as she feels pretty bad about making Kenji choke on his food and from the reprimanding from Jackie and even Chitayna which is saying something considering her previous obsession.

Kenji always the bleeding heart assures Hyöna by saying "It is okay, you just surprised me, I should have known you'd try to get my attention like this." causing Tora to gush "Aww Kenji-san you are just so forgiving."
Shishana then suggests "Seeing as we are all so sore let's go to the secret hot springs after school, it is really close to the school, just a small block away."

Kenji with a surprised tone exclaims in question "Wait we have secret hotsprings near here?!" causing Yukino to answer in the affirmative "Yeah we do" and Tsukiko also confirms saying "We sure do" to Gina affirms too "Yes but these ones are special, they sooth pain and after getting out we shine bright like very polished up diamonds"

Akane with her obsession with her own hair color then says "The best part is that the natural colour of those specific hotsprings is a deep red." making Kenji exclaim despite Akané's literally colorful commentary "Wow that's awesome!" to which Hyōna then says "It sure is kenji-Kun". Kenji then makes a time suggestion saying "After school and dinner, okay?"

The ten girls readily agree.

At School

Kenji asks "So how do you three think this week will be?" to which Tsukiko answers "As long as our pack is strong it will be more than alright". Gina with her literal bright commentary then says "We will all shine brightly". Akane then says "We will be ready for any fights, that's for sure". And Kenji laments "To think we got attacked on our hostel grounds of all places".