Chapter 6

Kenji is just done getting dressed in his usual clothes when he hears a knock on his door, he opens it up to see Tsukiko, Gina and Akane standing there waiting for him and says "Hi you guys what's up?" and Tsukiko replies "We just came to get you for breakfast Kenji-kun so here we are". Kenji then laughs and replies "Oh that makes sense".

Three minutes later in the dining room Kenji greets everyone by saying "Good morning everyone" and everyone responds all at once "Good morning Kenji". Kenji then asks "What happened to the honorifics?" Kireitsune replies to him "Oh when we all greet you at the same time we just say your name" and Kenji then ponders about this discovery

Kenji then says "Oh I see so I suppose you made that up after meeting me a few days ago" as he sits in his seat now to eat his breakfast. They all eat their breakfast while making small talk, after that they get ready for school and then go.

Fifteen minutes later at school Kenji,Tsukiko, Gina and Akane are approached by a small
group of nerds with the leader nerd greeting Kenji by saying "Uhm hi man" to which Kenji replies "Okay I don't know you but what's up dudes?"
The leader nerd replies "Well we would like to thank you for what you have done since you got here"

Kenji then states "Not to sound slow but what do you guys mean when you thank me for whatever it is I did?" The nerd's friend explains "You see those guys you sorted out? They're  always picking on us nerds everyday" to which Kenji replies "Oh you don't need to thank me dudes, I'd beat them up anytime for a good cause" with a genuine and friendly smile on his face

The nerd's friend states despite Kenji's attempt to shrug it off "Still you have done us a huge favour, they will take a very long time before they ever trouble us again, if they ever do so again that is" to which Kenji replies "It's my pleasure, though I can not take all the credit the second time around okay?" with the leader nerd replying "Yup we saw as it happened".

Kenji then says to them "Just make sure to thank Kireitsune, Tora and Yukino for that 2nd time around okay" and they nod their heads at Kenji and bow to him and the girls respectfully, which they return and Kenji then says "See ya dudes around then" and they then leave Kenji and the girls' presence and go back to whatever it is they do.

Tsukiko then praises Kenji by saying "Wow Kenji-kun, you have become a hero,no wonder you seem so awesome every day". To which Kenji replies modestly "Oh I'm not that awesome" brushing it off, feeling  embarrassed from the compliment.
And Gina adds "You've only been here for a few days and you already seem to be a shining star.

Kenji then notes "You are really obsessed with shiny things and thoughts aren't you?" as he sweatdrops and Akané says "Yes she is but that's not the point,you make your friends proud you know?" and Kenji Thanks the three and he feels warm as all three close in and hug him and he hugs them back feeling so nice because of all the affection

The bell rings signalling the start of the school day which means it is time to go to their classes which they do.
Some hours later in break Tsukiko says "Kenji-kun why don't we walk around a little? Sitting isn't Gina's Akane's or my style" to which Gina adds "Yeah Kenji-kun I think
that is a good idea,I don't like sitting around here the whole time

Akane adds too "I'm sure you'll agree with me Kenji-kun? You know how to listen to us."

Kenji  then laughs and replies "Sitting or walking is not a matter to me,I enjoy both just the same" They stand up and start to walk around the school,they run into the principal after a while and the principal says "Greetings Mr Shedji,I see you have a few others friends with you today" with a big smile on his face from seeing Kenji and the gang".

Kenji replies by saying "Good day sir,my ten friends divide my attention between them equally". To which
Tsukiko adds "Good day Mr. Principal" and Gina also says "Good day Mr. Principal" and Akane adds too "Good day Mr. Principal" and the principal notes "It is rather funny that you are the only male in the whole hostel isn't it mister Shedji?"