I

Your POV

Thump

"Detective Lee, this is the list of the deceased related to the serial killing in an old village 3 years ago." Chief then handed me a folder, I accepted it and checked it. I gulped as I saw the victims.

"W-what's the point of letting me see this, chief?" I asked. Chief took a sip of his coffee and sighed.

"The crime happened again."

"How can you be so sure of it?" I asked.

"The killer did the same just like the killer of the past serial crime. I want you to guarantee that you'll take good care of the case and catch the killer. I put my trust in you, detective." Chief stood up and left the meeting room.

My phone rang. I checked my phone revealing my wife's contact number.

"Hmm?"

"How are you doing, hon?"

"Ah. I'm alright here in the office, why?"

"I cooked your favorite spicy rice cakes and some kimchi stew for dinner. Come home soon, okay?"

My heart fluttered but my face didn't show any reaction of happiness.

"You don't have to tire yourself, hon. I'll be there sooner."

"I'll wait for you! The soup's going to be cold if you'll let me wait."

"I won't..I promise."

"Promise?"

"Yes, hon."

"Okay, I love you!"

"I love you more.."

She ended the call then I let out a sigh. I finished my coffee then I placed the folder inside my leather bag as I went straight to home.

Why is this crime happening again?

My eyes widened as I almost hit a tree while thinking. I stopped by a flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers. I paid and I left the place.

Tzuyu's POV

While waiting for Y/N to go back home, I placed the pot in the portable stove and reheated it while on the table. I started to get some utensils, I went to our kitchen counter but suddenly someone hugged my back.

I recognized it by the smell of the perfume. It's my Y/N..I quickly turned around seeing him covering his face with a bouquet of flowers.

"Why are you becoming so clingy these days?" I asked and he handed me the flowers. I sniffed the flowers and kissed his cheeks.

"Why? Am I not allowed to be clingy towards my beautiful wife?" He chuckled.

"Oh. Let me get it.." he reached the utensils and got us some bowls and plates and placed it on the table.

"As if I'm not 5 feet and 7 inches tall.." I laughed.

"Hm?" he curiously asked.

"You reached the utensils for me. Don't you remember that you have a tall wife?" I chuckled.

"Who cares if you're that tall? I don't want you to be tired, you know?" he chuckled and took a spoonful soup of the stew.

"Woah. Your recipe tastes better than mine.." he was shocked and proceeds to taste the stew.

"Slow down, hon." I smiled at him

We ate together and had a fun conversation. He decided to wash the dishes. He went to his office upstairs.

3rd Person POV

Y/N gets the folder inside his bag. He opened his laptop and he analyzed the pictures thoroughly.

On the other side, Tzuyu brewed some fresh coffee and decided to bring it upstairs. She opened the door and placed the cup of coffee on the table. She was about to go outside but Y/N pulled her arms and stood up. He hugged his wife and smiled a bit.

"My wife smells so amazing.." he chuckled and hugged her tightly.

Tzuyu smiled and kissed his forehead.

"You don't show emotions all the time.." she chuckled.

"Oh. Sorry hehe.." he strached his nape and chuckled.

Tzuyu removed herself from the hug and checked the folder.

"Oh, my. This is not a person's doing, that killer is awful. I hope he goes to jail and rot there forever.." Tzuyu grunted. Y/N gulped and stared at his wife.

"Don't look at that, hon." Y/N stole the folder from his wife and put it back on his desk.