XIV

"Follow whatever I'll say or else you might want to see Y/N unalive."

Nayeon's POV

We ended up near a cliff, there was a huge forest. Jaehyun pushed us outside and tied our wrists.

"Tonight, Y/N will see what he truly deserves!" He laughed.

"You might want to go first, Tzuyu?" He smirked and held a knife.

I tried my best to untie myself. Jaehyun was calling someone busily.

"Yah. Mina, I know that you are with Y/N." He chuckled.

"He might want to see his wife like thi-"

Thump

"Not my wife.."

Y/N punched Jaehyun non-stop. They ended up at the cliff, one wrong move and one of them will fall. Jaehyun punched Y/N hardly causing Y/N to almost fall.

"This is your end, Lee Y/N!"

"NO!!"

Gunshot

Flashback

3rd Person POV

Y/N was having trouble falling asleep. He went downstairs, he heard footsteps. He heard his wife's voice. He quickly called Mina for backup. The police came.

End of flashback

"Love..."

I cried out and ran to him. I tightly hugged him, never wanting to let go. He held my cheeks and cried.

"I'm sorr-"

"Shh. Love, don't you remember what I've told you?" I shushed him and hugged him again.

"Lee Y/N!!!"

Jaehyun was still alive...a gun was pointed to me. Y/N covered me...

Gunshot

"Mina..." Y/N sighed.

"Drop the gun!" A policeman shouted at the girl named Mina.

"I will surrender, officer." Mina dropped the gun and raised her hands.

"Detective Lee Y/N, you are wanted."

"But you all saw it, my husband is innocent." I defended.

"Explain everything at the court."

"Medic!" the policeman added and checked Y/N and I.

Next day

At the court

Your POV

The trial is about to start, Nayeon and Tzuyu went together. They both sat down, Nayeon is obviously nervous. The trial started, Mina was cuffed and I was the one called for telling my statement first.

"Lee Y/N, you may sit and swear that you'll only tell the truth for everyone's sake."

I raised my right hand and swore to tell the truth.

"Ok, Lee Y/N. About Oh Sehun's case 10 years ago, what were you doing there with him and you have some fingerprints on his body?"

"Oh Sehun was my best friend in high school. But when my wife and I dated, he was completely jealous. When we had a school trip, he forced me to go with him. I followed him but I saw him holding a knife..we fought and he slashed my hand. I was about to stab him but I stabbed the ground instead, I left him to ask for help but when I came back, he was bleeding.."

I looked at Nayeon who's tearing up while Tzuyu's comforting her.

My lawyer stood up.

"Mr. Lee Y/N was right, Ms. Myoui's testimony was connected to his."