XIII

Your POV

"So you beat up those policemen and chose to betray Jaehyun." I chuckled.

"I never liked his attitude ever since. My father just adopted him when I was 7 years old."

"Your family adopted him?"

"Yes..gladly it's not too late when I realized that his real mother was your stepmother. He knew about it and ever since your father married her, he started taking revenge on you."

I quickly stood up, my heart was about to explode when Mina revealed everything.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know, I'm not yet sure where he is. But I have one lead." Mina assured.

"I promised my family that I will comeback safely. I don't want them to wait, shall we go now?" I almost cried.

"We can't go there yet. We have to gather information where exactly Jaehyun is.."

"This is ridiculous, my family is waiting for me."

"This is also for you family's safety, Y/N."

"Fine."

"Anyways about you, detective. Tell me about you and your family." She smiled.

"My wife, Im Nayeon..we got married in September 26, 2018. I have an antisocial personality disorder and Nayeon is the only one who can handle it. We were highschool lovebirds and as our love continues, we were blessed with Nareum. I forgot about them when I got into an accident. My stepmother made me forget them and used it as an opportunity for me to marry Tzuyu. But I got into an another accident and remembered my real and only family."

"I'm sorry to hear that.."

"You wanted me to tell it." I looked down, thinking about my family.

"You know what? Just feel at home and prepare yourself for anything what may happen. Sleep tight."

I bowed and went to the guest room, I threw myself in and remembered something.

Flashback

3rd Person POV

He left their home. Once he arrived at the police station, he saw policemen gathering on the wall. He saw a writing.

'One of your officers is a PSYCHOPATH!!!'

Y/N froze..he clenched his fists.

End of flashback

Your POV

"Now everything makes sense..."

I fell asleep while thinking of my family.

Nayeon's POV

Is my Y/N alright? Did Y/N already ate for today?

"Mom, did Dad left?"

"Nareum, Dad just left to take care of something." I lied and she slowly nodded and left.

Crack

A picture fell, I nervously looked at the picture and held it.

It was our picture when we first dated..please tell me this doesn't mean anything about what's happening right now. I quickly cleaned it but my tears shed from my eyes. I gathered up my courage to call Tzuyu and to convince her to save Y/N. I dialed her number from my friend Momo.

"Please answer this..." I sighed.

"Hello?"

"Tzuyu..."

"Uhm...who are you? And how did you get my number?"

"It's me, Im Nayeon. Momo gave me your number and I called you for a reason."

"Oh. What's it all about, unnie?"

"Y/N was arrested earlier. He was accused of murdering someone back in high school."

"What?! Wait for me, I'll go to your house."

"Wait, Tzuyu...did you really want to help us? I thought you wanted Y/N to come bac-"

"It doesn't matter anymore. Besides, I felt more happy when I saw Y/N living in truth. Plus I'm sick of that damn forced marriage."

"Thank you, Tzuyu..."

"I'll help you, I'm on my way there. Bye!"

The call ended. I sighed, thankful for Tzuyu.

"Nayeon-unnie!"

I quickly opened the door and hugged her.

"Thank you again..."

"It's not a big thing. Plus, I brought someone who could help us."

"Who is it?"

"We should talk somewhere private.."

"So you mean I have to go and leave our daughter for now?"

"Do you have someone who can take care of your child?"

"My mother is here.."

"Good. Let's go now, hurry.."

I nodded and picked up my sweater which is from Y/N. I went with Tzuyu outside and I peaked at the backseat. No...

It was Jaehyun...he smiled creepily.

"Unnie, are you alright? It's Jaehyun, Y/N's workmate."

A gun pointed at us.

"Follow whatever I'll say or else you might want to see Y/N unalive."