VII

Your POV

3 days later

I held my wife's hands as I told her to come back home. As we arrived home, a child looked at us. Nayeon told me that our child is already five years old. She didn't told me the reason why I didn't know about it.

"Mr. Y/N?"

Nayeon went to her. She caressed the child's face and smiled.

"Mr. Y/N is your father.."

3rd person POV

"B-but he told me that he has a wife.."

"Shh..he was not on his right mind that time. Understood?"

Your POV

The child looked at me, the eyes told me that she was Nareum. I teared up in the middle of my confusion.

"Appa!" Nareum cried as she hugged me.

"My Nareum!" I hugged her back and carried her.

"What took you so long to meet me?" she cried.

"I'm here, no need to long for me anymore.Stop crying now, okay?" I smiled.

"Nareum, did you already ate dinner?" Nayeon asked and Nareum nodded.

"Come on, let's get you to sleep."

"But Mom.."

"Nareum, we can play with Dad tomorrow again. It's already late you need to sleep." Nayeon smiled and carried Nareum.

"Y/N?!"

It was my mother-in-law..she hugged me and cried.

"Thank you for remembering again.."

What does she mean?

"Nareum, come on now. Let your Mom and Dad have a rest."

"Mom, I can tuck her-" I got cut off by Nayeon's mother.

"You should take a rest. I can sleep with her for tonight." she smiled and I bowed.

As we entered our room, I placed and fixed my garments to my cabinet. I entered our bathroom and took a shower. After taking a shower, I saw Nayeon waiting for me.

I laid beside her, she put herself on my arms. I smiled and hugged her.

"Do you still remember your proposal and our wedding?" she chuckled.

"Of course.."

Flashback

Nayeon and Y/N had been in a relationship for five years, Y/N planned to propose to her. He bought a silver diamond ring which suits her elegant hands. He asked Nayeon's mother for permission, even his own parents.

He called Nayeon to have a date at the Lantern Festival.

Once they got there, the beautiful lantern were scattered away. Her smile healed you.

You thought that you don't deserve this. To have her is like having everything you need. Your heart fluttered and went closer.

You knelt down, seeing her gasp and started tearing up as you took the ring.

"Im Nayeon..I won't say anything cheesy now. But I know that you know how much I love you..Will you marry me?" you asked. Your lips didn't showed a smile but your eyes showed sincerity and love towards her.

"Y-yes.."

After getting married to her, your lives changed. To have Nareum..

"Love!" Nayeon shouted.

"Why?"

She showed me an ultrasound..it was a girl.

"Talk to her , I know she's going to be talkative like me." she chuckled.

"It's weird.."

"Why? You don't like talking to our child?"

"It's not like that..can she even hear yet?"

"She can't yet. But to show her affection from a father means everything to me."

You knelt down and held her tummy.

"Baby, this is Dad..you should be behave inside and don't stress Mom. We love you.."

"What name do you like?"

"I want her name to be like yours, Na..Nayoung?" Y/N said while thinking.

"Literally like mine.." Nayeon chuckled.

"Ah. Nareum..Na same as yours and reum. Nareum sounds like areum means beauty, just like you."

"Yah. Since when did your intelligence improved?" Nayeon sarcastically said.

"Punk."

"I'm sure you'll be the greatest father.."

Nine months later, Nayeon gave birth to the greatest blessing you've ever had.

"Love, Nareum wants to hold my hand.." Y/N stated. His heart melted, he felt complete.

Y/N became a full husband and father material.

"What? It's just your first time to see a baby?" Nayeon chuckled.

"No..I mean, seeing our child together makes my heart complete."

"You're now experiencing parenthood, how time flies so fast."

Everything went right. Y/N being a good parent to Nareum made Nayeon the happiest woman on earth.

 Y/N being a good parent to Nareum made Nayeon the happiest woman on earth

But not until..

While having a family dinner with Y/N's family, Nayeon decided to went to the restroom as Y/N's mother followed her.

"I hope you knew from the start that I don't like you for my child."

"Mom, I'm sorry but I hope you know how much I love your child."

"Because of my child's family net worth?" Y/N's mom chuckled.

"If you think that I only married your child for money, you should've just called me a fool."

"We'll settle another marriage for Y/N. The daughter of the Chou family and she would be the future mother of Nareum."

"I'm sorry but I'm always willing to fight for what's right for my own family." Nayeon stated.

"I would even risk everything just to have my family. I also know that no matter how you try to ruin my family, I will always fight for them." Nayeon left the restroom, leaving Y/N's mother speehless.

Y/N's mother felt that Nayeon was right and how much courage she has just for her family.