IX

"Don't let that woman decieve your mind. Come back to me.."

Your POV

"Stop fooling around."

"Here's your uniform with your last name on it. And here, my phone..check these pictures."

"I never knew you ever since.."

"Because when you got into an accident, they deceived your min-"

"I always know that my wife is Im Nayeon and we have a child named Nareum!"

"We'll see at the court then."

I closed the door and sighed.

I saw Nayeon going downstairs, I quickly went to her.

"Love, do you know the girl in the hospital?"

"Y-yes..why?"

"She claimed that she's my wife and that you only decieved my mind thinking that you are my real wife."

"Love..let me explain.."

"Please, love. I want to know how Nareum is already five years old but I saw her last time she was only four months old."

"When we were having a family dinner five years ago, your stepmother never liked me. She introduced you to Chou Tzuyu. You were calling me multiple times not until a car bumped into your car. It was said that you had an amnesia. When you recovered, you forgot about us. I guess your family introduced Tzuyu as your wife. That's why time passes and Nareum was growing up without having a father. Not even your last name because they made our marriage disappear. Your happiness only matters to me. But destiny made us meet when I saw you abducted in the forest, I never expected for you to have an accident and only remembered us but not your past that I've told you and Tzuyu." Nayeon cried.

Why does she still love me after what happened?

I don't deserve this..

"Why do you still love me and accept me as if nothing happened?" I cried, this was my first time crying after a long long time.

"Because it's not your fault and I really love you no matter what.."

I sighed and hugged her..

"No. I'm sorry, Nayeon. I never fought for us.."

"Shh. There's no one to blame, love." she wiped the tears flowing in my eyes.

"Also..we should stop having a drama. Nareum will see us crying." she chuckled weakly.

"I love you." I quickly stated.

"Why so sudden?" she chuckled.

I held her arms and pulled her closer and I hugged her.

"You know what? Let's just bring Nareum to a family date."

"Let's eat breakfast first, Nareum will get too excited." I chuckled.

"Mom, Dad?" Nareum went downstairs while rubbing her eyes.

"Nareum, come on. Let's eat breakfast." I smiled at her.

"Mom, did you cry?" Nareum asked Nayeon and wiped her eyes.

"Of course not, why would Mom cry?" Nayeon chuckled.

"Your eyes are swollen.." Nareum pouted.

"You also cry when Mom does?" I chuckled.

She slowly nodded and I laughed and carried Nareum.

"Come on, the food is already cold." I chuckled.

I placed the foods on Nareum and Nayeon's plate.

After eating happily, we prepared ourselves and went inside our car.

"This is my first time going out with you." Nareum smiled.

I smiled at her and drove to the park. We hopped off and walked around. Nayeon went with Nareum to the playground, I saw a flower shop near the park. I smiled and bought some flowers for Nayeon.

I was about to give the flowers to Nayeon but then a woman approached me.

"Hey..do you have someone to give your flowers to?"

"Yes." I blankly stared at her.

"Maybe she doesn't like it, you can give it to m-"

"My wife loves flowers, I also have no intention to give this to you no matter how hard you try to." I left her standing and went to Nayeon.

"Love..flowers for you." I gave her the flowers, she smiled at me but I just bowed at her.

"I thought you this is a family date, but my parents seems to have a couple date." Nareum teased.

"Nareum!" Nayeon blushed.

"Thank you, love."

Nareum ran to the playground and played with another kids.

While sitting on a bench, I placed my arms on Nayeon's shoulder.

"Hmm?" she asked.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

She chuckled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mom!"

We stood up and went to Nareum who was crying.

"Nareum!" Nayeon shouted and saw Nareum sitting on the ground with another child standing.

"She stole my teddy bear!" the child grunted.

"I never stole it, you pushed me away and I fell on the slide." Nareum cried.

"What is going on here?!" A woman went to us and held her child.

"She stole my teddy bear.." the little girl cried, the mother looked at me.

"What kind of teachings you tell to your own child?!"

"I don't think we should argue here, Ms." Nayeon smiled.

"No! I would even make a scandal for what your child did."

"Uhm. We're very sorry for what our child did.." I bowed.

"Let's go, let them play here. I can even buy you your own playground." the lady bragged.

The child unintentionally left her teddy  bear on the ground. I quickly took it once they left the place.

I looked at Nayeon and Nareum. They were disappointed at me, I sighed and excused myself to the bathroom.

I took my pocket knife and stabbed the teddy bear. I threw it on the grass and stepped on it.