III

Tzuyu's POV

My husband seems so suspicious these days. I grabbed my phone and called Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-ah.."

"Oh. Why did you call, Tzu?"

"Can we talk?"

"We already are.."

"Punk. I mean, personally.."

"Sure, when do you plan?"

"Now."

I ended the call and texted her the place. I fixed myself then went to the place.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Chaeyoung waved.

"Chae!" I waved back and smiled.

"By the way, I called some of our friends to help your situation." Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly.

"It's okay, unnie.." Our friends Dahyun and Momo arrived at the place.

We all took a seat and ordered some coffee.

"So Tzuyu, what is your concern?" Momo asked.

Our orders arrived, we thanked the waiter. I took a sip of my coffee before I speak.

"Y/N's getting suspicious since the serial killing case got talked about." I sighed.

"Maybe he got assigned for that case." Dahyun suggested.

"Dahyun was right. Maybe he was just stressed about it. He's a detective, you can't blame him." Momo added.

"Woah! Look at the pictures of the victims, I saw it in some website." Dahyun was terrified and showed it to me.

"I already saw tha-" I got cut off when a hand sneaked into my shoulders. I gasped.

"What? Too scared?" I leaned, I saw my husband smirking.

"Ohh. Possessive, I like that." Momo teased.

"Shut up, Momo." I glared at her.

"Hon, are you here to pick me up?" I asked.

"No, hon. I'm just here to order some coffee but I didn't expect to see you here." he chuckled and went to the counter to get his order.

He came back while holding his drink.

"Gotta go now, hon. Bye." he smiled.

"Oh..bye!" I waved at him.

"Guys. Did you already paid?" Dahyun asked.

"Not yet.." I answered.

Momo called the waiter.

"We'll pay our bill now.." I told the waiter.

"You are already paid, ma'am." the waiter smiled.

"Hmm?" Momo confusedly asked.

"The tall guy earlier paid for it. He told me not to tell you but I have no choice but to tell you." he bowed and left.

3rd person POV

Tzuyu smiled inside. She knew that her husband has a soft side for everyone.

"So Tzuy-" Momo was about to speak but Tzuyu ran to the restroom. Chaeyoung followed her, she heard Tzuyu throwing up.

"Tzu?"

"Chaeyoung.."

"Are you alright?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I-i'm just a bit dizzy.." Tzuyu weakly said.

"We should probably go home now. I'll accompany you."

They left the place and drove Tzuyu to their house. Tzuyu went to a clinic and had a check up.

Your POV

While walking to the forest where I had one of my terrible past, I saw a shadow following me. I quickly took my gun.

Not until a wood striked my back. I fell off the ground as my eyes closed.

I suddenly woke up, I was tied up in a tree. My vision was blurry. Blood are dropping in my body, I saw a cut on my stomach.

"Shi-" I almost cursed but I saw a woman getting closer to me but I passed out.

3rd person POV

"Mom! There's a body tied up in the tree." the woman was startled and went closer to Y/N.

"Sir! Are you alright?" she asked while shaking his body.

"Sir, wake up!"

"Here's a knife, untie him and take him to our house." her mom gave her the knife.

They arrived at their house. The woman removed Y/N's shirt and poured an anti-bacterial medicine over his wound. She covered it with a gauze and massage his wrist that has been tied up for an hour.

Your POV

I woke up while lying down in an unfamiliar bed. I saw a woman staring at me.

I was about to stand up but my wound ached so much

I was about to stand up but my wound ached so much. She held my hands..

"Mr.,you should take a rest first. Don't doubt us, you'll be safe here with us." she smiled at me.

"W-who are you?"

"I am Im Nayeon. Just call me Nay or Nayeon." she sweetly smiled.

"Mom!" a child suddenly shouted.

I turned my gaze seeing a little girl.

"Nareum, come here." She smiled.

"Did you make new friends at school?" she asked.

"No, they are bullying me because my last name is Im. They told me that I have no father." the child cried.

"Shh. Don't you like it? You have mom's last name."

Why do I suddenly felt guilty?