VI

Nayeon's POV

My heart fluttered, he finally remembered everything. I froze, I traveled my hands to his back. I hugged him tightly.

He stared at me and held my cheeks, face was getting closer to me.. he kissed my forehead. I missed this..

"Y/N..."

"What? You only call me by my name. Did I do something wrong? I can fix it, tell me what is it." He told me while caressing my hair.

"L-love.." I cried and buried my face on his neck.

"Let's go home now, love." He smiled.

"You're not fully healed yet." I looked at him.

"I am.."

"You aren't yet."

"I already saw you, I'm already alright." he chuckled.

"Where's your wedding ring?" He held my left hand and looked at me.

"I-i left it at home.."

"My wife is forgetful, shall we go now?" he chuckled and held my hands.

As our hands held each other, I looked at his eyes as he did the same. Memories flashed back.

Flashback

3rd person POV

"Y/N! The class president Im Nayeon likes yo-" Minatozaki Sana shouted when they saw Y/N walking in the hall. Nayeon slapped her mouth to stop her from talking. Y/N just continued walking with a blank face.

Sana glared at Nayeon playfully, once she saw Nayeon turned her back from her. Sana waited for Y/N to walk past them, she pushed Nayeon to Y/N's direction. Y/N didn't caught Nayeon just like what we watch in movies. Instead, Y/N fell off the ground causing Nayeon to fall on him. Y/N held her waist to stop her from falling. The students gasped and started whispering..

"Did Im Nayeon just do that to Y/N?!"

"Aigo. If I were her, I would go and hide from Y/N forever."

The other students left for their class. Y/N, Nayeon, and Sana are the only people left in the hallway.

"A-are you okay?"

With that, consider it as a large achievement. It was the first time that Y/N cared for someone and felt sorry even though it wasn't his fault.

"You talk?!" Nayeon laughed.

"Oh. And by the way, I'm alright." Nayeon smiled and looked at Sana. She winked at Sana and told her to leave.

Once Sana left the hallway, Nayeon wiped the dirt on Y/N's uniform.

"I-i'm alright." Y/N gulped, he felt safe when he's with Nayeon.

"After class, you'll go and have a date with me. Understood?" Nayeon cutely asked and took a sip of some water in her water bottle.

"Date? But we aren't dating yet." Y/N impulsively stated, causing Nayeon to splash the water.

"YET?!?!" Nayeon shouted.

"Shh. Everyone might hear you-" Y/N's mouth got covered by Nayeon.

"I don't care. But I hope you meant it." Nayeon told him before going to her class.

Your POV

After meeting her, everything felt alright. Despite my monochrome world, she was the only person who colored and gave me another chance to live the right way.

We started dating. Everything felt right.

The picture where we first held our hands together

The picture where we first held our hands together. I made the first move that time.

But unfortunately, while having a field trip in the forest. Something terrible happened. My best friend Oh Sehun was jealous in our relationship, but I was willing to do anything. Even giving up our friendship just to have Nayeon. We have a friendship astronaut necklace which became almost a strong evidence.

3rd person POV

"Lee Y/N! You jerk, do you think you can escape from me?" Sehun smirked.

"Stop! I-i didn't do anything to you.." Y/N sighed.

"Hmm..this knife is new, my father gave me this one. Don't you think you this will suit you?" the young man smiled creepily. He sneaked his hands to Y/N's neck, gripping it tightly.

"Nayeon should be mine!" Sehun shouted.

Sehun was about to stab Y/N. But luckily, Y/N held his hand. Y/N stole the knife and pushed him to the ground. Y/N choked Sehun, the young man's necklace fell of the ground.

He raised the knife with full force...

Stab

Y/N stabbed the ground, leaving Sehun on the ground. He saw Sehun grinning with the knife, Sehun was about stab him but he caught him again. But this time, it was a miss. The knife scratched Y/N's hands causing him to bleed.

The rain poured, Y/N ran away with blood on his hands. He was nervous while asking for help.

He looked back, he saw Sehun's body bleeding.

End of flashback

Your POV

"Love?" Nayeon pecked my cheek then smiled.

"S-sehun's case...was it my fault?" I stuttered.

"Love..let's talk about that at home. For now, I'm happy that you're mine again."