V

Your POV

Ring

I answered the call without excusing myself.

"Who is this?"

"Detective Lee..it's me again. Do you want me to tell your wife that you're seeing another woman?"

"Tell me who the hell you are!"

"Hold the call and I'll send you something."

I hold the call and he sent me a picture of Nayeon who was peacefully checking her phone.

"Whoever you are, don't you ever get near to her. This is our trouble, there's no need to use another person or people."

"Hmm.."

I looked around the place and saw a man wearing a black hoodie and black pants, he was wearing a mask and he was also in a call. I ran to him and punched him.

"You're the one who did it to me in the forest!" I punched him hardly.

He took his knife and was about to stab me. I quickly held his hand tightly causing him to drop his knife. I removed his mask.

"Jeong Jaehyun.." my blood was boiling at this point.

I picked up the knife..

"What? You're going to do the same as you did to your best friend?!" Jaehyun smirked when he saw me froze.

"You think I would be disturbed by my past? When someone saw your body, they will report it that Jeong Jaehyun was stabbed brutally. I know every dirty works of yours, once you report me."

I raised the knife. I got chills when I remembered what happened.

Stab

I sighed and went back to the restaurant. I saw Nayeon waiting for me, she smiled at me when she saw me.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"Just somewhere.." I scratched my nape.

"Should I take you home?" She asked.

"I'll be alright."

She stood up after finishing her food. She went closer to me and hugged me.

"Thank you so much." she sweetly smiled.

I bowed and left the place.

I arrived in our house, Tzuyu was waiting for me.

"Where have you been?"

"I was abducted by someone in the forest earlier."

"You smell like a woman's perfume."

"Hm?"

"I can tell that you hugged a woman earlier."

"Let's not talk about that and end up fighting."

"So you're telling me that it is true?!"

I sighed.

"Why are you more concerned about a woman's perfume than me who had a cut and abducted?!"

"Hon.."

I went outside and went to my car. I drove somewhere. Due to my anger, I drove faster...

3rd Person POV

The policemen came to the location. They quickly called the rescuers. As they arrived at the hospital, they rushed Y/N to the emergency room.

"Check his pockets for any information."

"He's a police detective, doc."

"Call his department and tell what happened."

"Noted."

The doctor checked his wrists. He saw a number on his wrist.

"Wait. Call this number..it must be his relative or someone he knows."

"Doctor, we already called his department. His wife is already on her way here with the policemen."

"Okay, check his vitals.."

Tzuyu ran to the emergency room. She saw Y/N bleeding.

After the long operation, Y/N is finally safe. The doctor went to Tzuyu and asked her.

"Are you his wife?"

"Yes.."

"And your name is?"

"Chou Tzuyu."

The doctor sighed.

"I think we need to fix some things inside his room. Follow me, please."

Tzuyu gasped as she saw Y/N lying on the bed, just staring at her blankly.

"Mr. Lee, do you have a wife?"

"Yes.."

"Do you remember her name?"

"M-my wife's name..was.."

Tzuyu clenched her fists.

"Im..

Nayeon..."

"Y/N! Stop fooling around.." Tzuyu glared.

"Do you remember your anniversary?" the doctor asked.

"September 26, 2018.."

The doctor went near to Tzuyu..

"When was your anniversary?"

"October 5, 2020.."

Tzuyu went closer to Y/N..

"Hon.."

She touched his arms but he quickly removed it.

"Who are you? My wife will be angry."

"Doctor..where is our Nareum?" he weakly asked.

"My four month oldbaby must be waiting for me..I have to go now." Y/N stood up and removed his dextrose and left the room.

"Mr. Lee!"

Tzuyu was silent..

As Y/N escaped the hospital, he saw Nayeon. He quickly ran to her despite the struggle. He hugged Nayeon tightly.

"Love..I missed you so much. Where's our Nareum?" he weakly smiled.

Nayeon stood up, speechless. She was tearing up hardly.