XV

Your POV

After the trial, Nayeon and I went back to our house. I held her hands and checked her hands. She doesn't have any ring, neither I. I excused myself and called my friend. I want to marry her again, I want to feel it again how it's like marrying her after what happened.

"Yah. Hoshi, can you help me?"

"Ah, long time no see, my boy!"

"We are only talking to the phone."

"Yah."

"Kidding, can you go with me?"

"Such a small thing, hurry up! I'm already dressed."

"Wow..."

I ended the call and went to Nayeon.

"Love?"

"Hmm?"

"I have to go to the mall, Hoshi needs me.." I shyly said.

"Of course you can go.." she laughed and kissed my nose.

I left our house and went to the mall with Hoshi. I went to the jewelry store, I checked out some rings but there's only one that caught my attention...also my wallet.

"This will suit her elegant hands

"This will suit her elegant hands..." I smiled.

"You are really a loverboy." Hoshi chuckled.

"I'll take this.." I smiled and paid for it.

3rd Person POV

Y/N went back home, he kept the ring inside his pocket and went to his wife and Nareum.

"Love, I have a magic trick!"

"You're like a child, aigo.." Nayeon laughed.

Y/N grabbed a coin and held it.

"I'll make this disappear. Close your eyes first!"

Nayeon laughed. Y/N searched his pockets and held the ring.

"Open it!"

He changed the coin into a ring then knelt.

"Im Nayeon, after all those things that happened to us. Our love prevails and will always prevail. You made me who I am now. Will you marry me, again?" Y/N teared up while smiling.

"Yes, I would like to spend my whole lifetime with you." Nayeon teared up, Y/N placed the ring on her ring finger and smiled.

"There. It suits you very well.." he smiled and hugged her.

The venue's color was baby blue, Nayeon's favorite color. I picked white suit and a beige necktie. Nayeon's best friends Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are also invited. I also invited Jeongyeon and Mina. Thankfully, Mina was innocent and her act was identified as a self-defense.