XII

Your POV

We went back home with Nareum, I gave Nayeon my coat since she was not feeling well. I accompanied Nareum to her room and told her to change her clothes. I held Nayeon's shoulder and went to our room.

"Love, take a rest now. I'll make you and Nareum some snack, wait for me." I told her while caressing her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, love.." she smiled at me and started cuddling our dog, Kookeu.

" she smiled at me and started cuddling our dog, Kookeu

I suddenly smiled, my heart pounding. You make me crazy, Im Nayeon.

As I went to our kitchen, I cooked some soup for Nayeon and some sandwich for Nareum. I placed the bowl and plate on the tray and went to Nareum's room.

"Nareum-ah, Dad made you some snack. Eat very well and I'll treat you tomorrow." I winked and she hugged me.

"You're the best, Dad! I love you so so so much!" she almost while hugging me.

"I love you too so so so so so much!" I chuckled and patted her head. I left the room and went to our room.

"Love, here you go, eat up." I smiled at her. She was struggling to stand, I held her waist and placed her hands on my shoulders and made her sit. She grabbed the spoon and scooped some soup, her hair was kinda messy which causes her to struggle while eating. I combed her hair using my hands, I gently grabbed the scrunchie on her wrist and tied her hair.

"Yah. Stop making me blush.." she teased. I stared at her, not paying my attention. Just admiring the most beautiful woman that I love the most whom I'll always fight for.

 Just admiring the most beautiful woman that I love the most whom I'll always fight for

"Am I really that pretty?" She poked my nose and laughed.

"No." I stated, still staring at her.

"Yah."

"You're not pretty, I mean it."

"Don't test my patience-"

"You're beautiful, very beautiful."

"Y-yah!" she blushed out.

"Stop staring at me, my face is really getting hot." she added while wiping her face gently.

"The food is getting cold, let me help you." I gulped and grabbed the spoon and scooped some soup and fed her.

After eating, I let her rest on my shoulders. I hugged her and kissed her forehead, I'll never get tired of this.

I heard a knock on the door, I excused myself and went outside.

"Y/N, my child..."

"Mother?"

She held my shoulders tightly.

"Ah. Correction, stepmother." I lightly chuckled.

"How could you do that to Tzuyu?"

Is she talking about that woman again?

"Do you remember what you did? You broke our family in many worse ways. Whatever it is, whatever you and her family made up, I'm going to have a divorce with her."

"Did your wife tell you this?" she laughed.

"Just a right time to reveal your identity." she added.

I looked away, I saw policemen around the house.

"Detective Lee Y/N, you're accused of murder of Oh Sehun years ago. You'd better come with us." the policeman held my hands and cuffed my wrist and dragged me outside.

"Love, No!!" Nayeon ran to me and hugged me.

"Sir, please..not Y/N. I beg you.." she cried.

"Shh. I'll come back for you and Nareum. I promise.."

"We'll wait for you, if that's what you want. I love you, I swear."

A tear shed in my eye. Whoever did this to me won't be able to be forgiven by me.

They forced me to go inside the car.

While we're on our way to the police station, three people went near us and fired at us and started beating those policemen.I hid and opened the door. The noise had finished, someone grabbed my collar. I was about to fight them but I saw a woman holding a gun.

"Who are you? What do you need from me?"

"Mina, Myoui Mina. I came here for you, Jaehyun is after them."

"Them?"

"Your family."

"How did you know Jae-"

"Jeongyeon, pick him up."

I surrender, if it's about my family. We ended up in a large mansion. Mina gave me a cup of tea and removed thr cuff on my wrists.

"About Jaehyun, he was my brother."

"Why did you come after me?"

"Jaehyun hated you even before, he's been following you when we were in high school. About Oh Sehun, his first victim."

Flashback

"Lee Y/N! You jerk, do you think you can escape from me?" Sehun smirked.

"Stop! I-i didn't do anything to you.." Y/N sighed.

"Hmm..this knife is new, my father gave me this one. Don't you think you this will suit you?" the young man smiled creepily. He sneaked his hands to Y/N's neck, gripping it tightly.

"Nayeon should be mine!" Sehun shouted.

Sehun was about to stab Y/N. But luckily, Y/N held his hand. Y/N stole the knife and pushed him to the ground. Y/N choked Sehun, the young man's necklace fell of the ground.

He raised the knife with full force...

Stab

Y/N stabbed the ground, leaving Sehun on the ground. He saw Sehun grinning with the knife, Sehun was about stab him but he caught him again. But this time, it was a miss. The knife scratched Y/N's hands causing him to bleed.

The rain poured, Y/N ran away with blood on his hands. He was nervous while asking for help.

Jaehyun smirked and picked up the knife.

"Sehun...I know that Y/N is really annoying. And this is your revenge for him." He smiled.

Stab

"Brother!" Mina looked for Jaehyun, she gasped when she saw Jaehyun stabbed Sehun.

She quickly escaped and hid from her brother.

Y/N looked back, he saw Sehun's body bleeding.

End of flashback