XI

Your POV

I followed my family immediately and started looking for them. I saw Nayeon hugging Nareum tightly while panting.

"Love, I'm here..everything's alright now. I'm sorry." I hugged them as I kissed Nayeon's forehead.

"It's not your fault, love. Don't always blame yourself, please?" Nayeon sighed.

"I will..I love you."

She smiled at me and was about to kiss me again but I remembered Jaehyun.

"Stay right here, love. I'll just finish something."

I went inside the house to check Jaehyun. His body was not here..this man has really something. I roam around the house, I saw my family's picture. He seems to be studying about our family.

I sighed and left the place and went to my family. We walked back to home.

"Nareum, daddy's sorry." I hugged her as I tear up while she's sleeping. We tucked her on her bed and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, our Nareum.."

I turned off the lights and went to our room. As soon as I went outside, I saw my wife drinking wine in the kitchen. I massaged her shoulders gently, she gasped as I chuckled.

"I badly missed you, love.." She smiles and turned her face to me.

"You think I didn't? I missed spending my time with you." I smiled at her and took a wine glass and poured some wine. I sighed hardly as I took a sip.

I caught Nayeon staring at me. I gulped and took another sip. The atmosphere was so tense.

"You still look at me the same way when we were in high school. I guess you still have a crush on me." I teased.

She laughed and smacked my head. I really missed this, I really missed her.

"Even though we're already married, you still never fail to make me blush."

"Same thing as mine.."I chuckled and held her hands.

"I chuckled and held her hands

"Nayeon, my love...listen to me. I promise to never let those things happen anymore. I became a fool for a long long time but I swear, it'll never happen again. You and Nareum are the best thing that happened in my whole life, I will never get tired of choosing you. I will never get tired of loving you." A tear dropped on my one eye and I weakly smiled.

"And I promise you, Y/N..I will never get tired of fighting for us. I may not be the best wife and parent, but I assure you that I will always try for you and Nareum. I love you both..I really do." She sincerely looked at me as I held her cheeks.

I placed my lips unto hers and expressed my love and sincerity for her.

Next morning

Nayeon's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself on Y/N's shoulder. I saw Y/N sleeping peacefully, I chuckled and pecked his lips. I prepared myself and cooked breakfast for my family.

I went to Nareum's room to wake her up and prepare for her school.

"Good morning, my Nareum! Wake up now, you need to prepare for your school." I kissed her forehead and she smiled brightly.

"Good morning, mom!" she smiled and dragged me to the bathroom.

As we finished in the bathroom, I saw Nareum's lunch box is already packed.

"Did dad packed this?" Nareum confusedly asked.

"Surely, your dad packed your-"

I was cut off when someone tickled my neck.

"Good morning, my love, jagiya, yeobo!"
Y/N greeted with full energy.

"Yah! I'm ticklish, you punk!" I smacked his head lightly and Nareum laughs at us.

We finished having breakfast together. We sent Nareum to her school while Y/N drove to a bakery.

"We just had breakfast?" I sarcastically teased.

"I missed having coffee date with you." Y/N smiled.

While waiting for our orders to arrive, I felt nauseous which caused me to run to the bathroom and threw up.

"Love..are you alright?"