What is your weakness?

It was a dark night alley as five trucks were travelling on the road in silence. Barely any lights were on. The trucks travel a few miles and then take their stop at a factory. As the trucks arrived , exactly 50 workers came out from there and unloaded the trucks.

It took them thirty minutes to do the needful after which the trucks were sent back. All the items were arranged in the factory and the workers left for their house.

As this task was accomplished , about 10 miles away from the factory in one of the most high-rise buildings in the city , the man standing by his window looking at the view , in his bath gown receives a call. He smirks as he sees the caller ID.

He picks it up immediately.

On call

? - Mr. Prapai , all items have reached safely.

Prapai - Secretary Moon , I want all the details of the items by tomorrow. Good night.

Prapai hangs the call as he smiles internally

Prapai hangs the call as he smiles internally. He looks back at the lovely view smirking cause he was victorious once again. He knew the foreign investors would call the next day asking for input on the next project. He was all set for his future plans , the only problem was.

"Payu ", Prapai said in his deep voice as he looked at the picture pinned on his board.

Payu was the CEO of Life Creations , a big investment and retail company

Payu was the CEO of Life Creations , a big investment and retail company. Payu had stocks at the same level as Prapai. Prapai wasn't threatened by the presence of money in Payu's hand , the problem was Payu's morals. He never did bad and wouldn't let others do it as well. As for Prapai , he always thought whichever way worked for him was the best. Wrong and right didn't matter when there was profit.

"So what is your weakness ?", Prapai said to himself as he glared at Payu's picture.

.
.
.

The heat of another presence right next to him made Payu's every morning even better. As usual , he was cuddling with his boyfriend , making sure he satisfies his man. As Payu opens his eyes he kisses the back of his boyfriend's neck.