Relevance

"There really has been no sign of him, how intriguing", Payu said as he went through a file.

"We are trying to look more into it sir but the security is very tight and so is the security system. It's hard to find anything of value", The secretary said.

"That's fine, you know P'Jack , my intentions aren't to bankrupt Prapai or something, I just want him to know that he should be fair in this field. Not using anything that shouldn't be used. Though if things are running smoothly that is good. Our goal isn't to find out all his darkness but it's to make sure none is left", Payu said.

"Of course sir ", Jack said as he went on to investigate further on the things that Payu might need.

"Just what are you thinking Prapai", Payu pondered as he shifted his attention to other matters that had to be dealt with.

.
.
.

"You are home ", a sharp voice came as Sky stepped in the house.

The lady was gonna say something else but then she saw Rain.

"You didn't say you were bringing your friend along ", the lady said with a change of tone.

"Why ? Did I trample on your plans of tormenting me ", Sky said.

"Sky !", his step mother yelled.

"I know everything you do , you don't need to act like a good mother ", Rain said as he puts his arm around Sky and walks out of the situation.

The boys go straight to Sky's room.

"Let's get started ", Sky said as Rain started to assemble their material.

The boys take their lovely time to finish their work. Sky wanted to keep his high score , besides the teacher first recommended him to work with Gun on this project but after Sky insisted on working with Rain the teacher warned him that if the work isn't up to the mark his honor badge would be taken.

"Isn't taking your honor badge too much ?", Rain said.

"He is just salty that I don't want to get controlled by him. Besides , I know who I work better with. No one can beat our duo", Sky said.

"You aren't wrong, still , it seems like fate keeps pushing you towards Gun ", Rain teased.

"You should shut your mouth before I start asking about your sex life. You come limping to the school every morning , do you guys do it everyday or something ", Sky said.

"Shut up ", Rain said as Sky giggled internally and got his focus back on the work that had to be completed by them.

They worked for 5 hours straight before getting their meal and then it was back to work. But that night the project was fully complete. They then jumped right into bed without even the thought of brushing , going off to dream land.

.
.
.

"Dating ? That damn bastard is in love ?", Pai said in amusement when his secretary informed him about Payu being in a realtionship.

"Who is it ?", Prapai asked.

"No idea , Payu didn't leave a single clue to find out who his boyfriend is. Only that he goes to Fince League school. I tried to find out if he funded anyone for admission but seems he used a server name to fund his bf ", Moon said.

"Or maybe even the bf is fucking loaded", Pai said.

"Could be ", Moon said.

"Still, guess he is really in love , doing everything in his hands to protect his lover", Pai said.

"Sir , should we dig further into this ?", Moon questioned.

"I'll do the needful from now on , they went to Fince right , I guess it's time they get a visit from their senoir ", Prapai said as he gets up from his seat and heads down to his car.

"Sir we have many meetings lined up, also there is a get together at Relevance ", Moon said.

"Who all would be there at the Relevance party ?", Prapai asked.

"The Hosts Jinsim Group leader Mr.Min and Yosen Group leader Mrs. Nara,
Forest chairman Mr. Fot ,
politician Mr.Soon ,
Retragard chairman Miss. Mina , Windstorm chairman Mrs. Tama
and Life Creations CEO Mr.Payu ", Moon said.

"Set me a private meeting with Payu , I might get some clue of his weakness if I talk to him ", Prapai said.

" Yes sir ", Moon said.

Prapai drove to his meetings one by one , getting success one after the other. Now was the hard part , going it Relevance.

Relevance was the name of a high class meeting room for the elites in the buisness department. This was the place where all buisnesses grew , only the top companies could become a part of it.

Prapai arrived in his best suit for the meetings. In Relevance different kind of meetings took place. One was the open room , where all the heads could come and talk about causal things and second was the private hall, where heads could ask one on one meetings with a certain leader.

"You made it Mr. Prapai , young as always", Mrs. Nara said.

"You as well, miss Nara ", Prapai said with a smile as he kissed her hand as a respectful gesture.

"Mrs suits her better ", Mr. Min walked in.

The two leaders and hosts of Relevance. They both were a powerful combination , that could never break. Even after their divorce they rulled the place together.

"You guys were such a strong couple , I am surprised you didn't have a child", Prapai said.

"Children shouldn't be open to such a dark world Mr. Prapai and speaking on relationships you should get yourself in one by now , you are young and at a prime age", Mrs. Nara said.

"If I find someone , sure ", Prapai said and excused himself.

Love talk kind of made him nauseous but he has to keep his best behaviour in front of the hosts.

"Mr. Prapai , your private room is ready ", Jinnie , the coordinator of Relevance said.

Prapai nodded and walked to the private room where Pai awaited him.

"Funny you wanted to see me , I thought we were mortal enemies now", Payu said.

Prapai took his seat as he looked at Payu with a smirk. He picks up the bottle of vodka kept beside them and pours both of them a shot.

"You know Payu , I graduated from Fince ", Prapai said casually.

"Good for you , a very elite school, what do you want me to do ", Payu said.

"Don't you know someone else as well who studies there", Prapai said.

It was quick but Pai caught the fear in Payu's eyes. The sudden thought he had when his mind went to Rain.

"I don't ", Payu said in a relaxed tone.

"I wanted to date a guy over there , he seemed pretty interesting ", Pai kept doing on as Payu's discomfort goes obvious.

There is no way he knows about Rain. Perhaps he only knows that Rain goes there but nothing else , I have visited Fince many times. He is just trying to speculate things. Payu thought as he kept his cool for the rest of the night and let Pai play his little games.