What's wrong

"Call Sky for me ", Prapai said.

"He will not be at work for some time , his friend called", Moon said

"Why ?", Prapai asked.

"His friend said that he isn't well ", Moon said.

"What happened ? A fever ? And why didn't you tell me this before ?", Prapai asked.

"I didn't think it was a big deal ", Moon said.

"You don't get to decide that !!", Prapai yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Sorry sir ", Moon said immediately.

"Call that friend again , find out more about Sky's condition ", Prapai said extremely worried.

" Yes sir ", Moon said terrified of his boss at the moment.

On call

Moon - The boss is very worried, I would appreciate you tell us what is wrong with Sky.

Rain - ummm ( If I tell him, perhaps they would be more close. But I can't just be like his mother abused him)
He slipped and hurt his head. So he is in the hospital.

Moon - he is in the hospital ? Umm how serious is the injury?

Rain - He will be fine in a few days. It's not that serious.

Moon - Thank you so much. Also the boss might come to the hospital to visit.

Rain - ofc

Rain cuts the call while rolling his eyes.

"We should get to our work. Sky wouldn't like for us to stay here too long", Gun said as he came to Rain.

"That Prapai guy might come to see him", Rain said.

"Sky can handle it , he is stronger than you think. I am sure something this severe hasn't happened to him for the first time , he has held out this long. Now everything will get better for him", Gun said.

Convinced by Gun's words , Rain goes with him. Gun first drops Rain to his office then heads to his own.

"You are pretty late , I was worried ", Jack said as he saw Rain enter the office.

"My friend got hurt , I was at the hospital with him ", Rain said.

"Is your friend alright now ", Jack asked.

"Yes he is ", Rain said.

Suddenly Kin barged in.

"The boss is asking for a meeting with all the interns immediately ", Kin yelled as everyone started to make their way to the hall room.

Rain was a bit nervous , what if P'Payu saw him. But he felt it was alright now , since he knew the reality behind P'Payu being upset with him. With a lighter heart he follows the troop to the meeting room. He sat a bit at the back to make sure that he isn't seen.
Payu enters with anger in his eyes.

Great he already seems to be angry. Rain thought as he looks at the ground to make sure that he doesn't get detected.

"Well , I have been getting reviews about all of you from Mr.Kin. I purposely chose him to be your advisor as he is extremely strict with people. He has given me detailed reports of all of you. Late comings , inconsistent work , arguing with the workers and causing other problems. I have heard all of it. You people have no idea how it is like to live in the real society. I do not want any of this repeated again. This is a warning , especially to the one that fought with Mr. Kin , you don't yell at my employees", Payu yelled.

"Boss ", Jack said.

"No , Jack , behaviour is more important than this. You should understand ", Payu said.

The meeting ended with Rain shaking from fear. He had never heard Payu being so strict and scary.

I wonder what happened. Rain thought as Payu leaves the room. Kin gives a smug look to Rain which Rain doesn't bother to see too captivated into wondering what was wrong with Payu.

Payu goes back to his room and throws his jacket away.

"What's wrong boss ?", Jack asked.

Payu opened his phone and showed a photo that Prapai had sent him. It was a photor of Sky working.

"Is that your boyfriend ? He is with Prapai ?", Jack asked confused.

"No , that's his friend , the one that keeps reassuring me that Rain is alright. Isn't it fishy , the one that tells me that my bf is safe from my enemy is the one that is roaming around my enemy", Payu said as he takes his phone and dials Sky's number.

On call

Sky - Hello , here to take updates on Rain ?

Payu - What are you up to ? Be honest. If you are found to be disloyal in any way then you are so dead.

Sky - I think you have gotten few facts wrong here. What do you take pride in ? That you are a member of Relevance.

(Payu froze)

Sky - Don't be shocked that I know. First tell me why you suspect me. Then I'll explain myself.

Payu - Why should I trust you ?

Sky - cause I know where your bf is

Payu - Do you know the CEO of Infinity?

Sky - Yeah , I am working my internship there.

Payu - I think he is trying to find Rain to use him against me. He just sent me a picture of you

(Sky thought about it for some time )

Sky - No way , this couldn't get any better for us.

Payu - What ?

Sky - Don't worry , Rain isn't here. He is much closer to you than he is to me at the moment. I am trying to uncover something about the drug going around these days. I think he thinks I am your bf. I am actually helping you out here. Just tell Prapai to stop messing around and don't give anymore replies. I'll talk to Rain , it's about time you guys make up as well.

Sky cuts the call.

Payu looks at the call confused.

"So ? Is your bf alright ?", Jack asked.

"He is , I misinterpreted some things ", Payu said as he kept his phone down. Much calm now that he had talked to Sky about everything.

Knock knock.

"Yes ", Payu said as Kin entered the room with an intern. The intern just looked to the ground.

"What happened ", Payu asked.

"This boy has gone too far !", Kin yelled.

"I just told you to help us ", The intern said.

Rain. Jack thought in fear as he looked at Payu hoping he won't be too angry.

"I am helping you , you just have too many things to complain about. Speaking back to us is all you know. You have this fake pride because you are good at some things. You are wasting your potential ", Kin said.

"I am not !", Rain argued still hiding his face from Payu.

"I thought I made it clear you aren't supposed to talk back to your seniors. You think this is your company ? Do you own this place ? Don't give my employees crap that have worked for years. We don't need talent like you that can't even behave. Get lost , either learn to keep your head down and be respectful or leave. Get out and think about it ", Payu yelled.

Rain felt tears in his eyes. Payu had never yelled at him like that. He races out. Jack goes after him. Payu was gonna stop Jack but he wouldn't listen.

Jack ran to Rain who had picked up his stuff and was going to leave.

"Rain ", Jack called out as he held onto Rain and hugged him tightly.

"It's fine , happens to everyone , I am here for you ", Jack said.