Phi, do you like me ?

"You are early ", Prapai said as he saw Sky outside the company about to enter in.

" So are you ", Sky said as he let's Pai walk ahead.

Flashback

"Why do you want to test Sky ? Isn't having him here enough to instigate Payu ", Moon questioned his boss.

"I have gonna go ahead of just a blackmail. There is a reason Payu chose that boy , I can see it too and it's damn attractive , I rather win him instead ", Pai said.

"Sir , do you have feelings for Sky ?", Moon asked astonished that his cold hearted boss was actually liking someone.

"Didn't the hosts tell me to get a boyfriend , I guess I might as well make one when I am getting a good one. I am not someone that just let's good things go in life ", Pai said.

Present

" Come on , we have a long day today. I want you to go somewhere with me today", Pai said as Sky smiled.

Finally , I might get good information about the drugs now. Sky thought as he walked in with Pai.

Sky was given a different place to work now. He spent his day , organising files and other documents. He was good at his job as Pai had predicted but he was pulling other strings as well.

He saw that few of his documents contained the same item that Yun hee had bought. Making some excuse he somehow got himself to the packing area as well to quietly grab one of the sand arts. There are only a limited arts so he just scrapped a cotton against the art and put it in an air tight container to take with him later.
After he was done with his work, he packs up when Pai walks up to him.

"Shall we ", Pai said as he picks up Sky's bag and walks out. Sky follows him out as he gets in the car with Pai.

The ride was getting a bit too awkward so Sky says ,

"Sir , can you switch on the music ."

Moon does what Sky asked.

I used to wanna be
Living like there's only me
But now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind (Yeah, you!)
I used to be so tough
Never really gave enough
And then you caught my eye
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike (Yeah, you!)

Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
This ground I'm on, it keeps shaking
Oh, oh, oh, now!

All I wanna be, yeah, all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah, all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
Everybody's tryna be a billionaire
But every time I look at you, I just don't care
'Cause all I wanna be, yeah, all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you (Yeah, you!)
[ Somebody to you : The Vamps ]

"You like this music ?", Pai asked.

"I try to hear every type but yeah , English songs have a special place in my heart", Sky said.

"What other songs do you like to hear ?", Pai asked.

"K-pop, normal pop, rap , ballads , opera almost all ", Sky said.

Pai smiled at Sky enthusiastically telling about his favourite songs as he hummed along the songs playing on the radio. They end up at a fancy restaurant.

"Where is this ? ", Sky asked.

Pai just walked forth as Sky followed. They got a seat as Pai passed Sky the menu.

"Oh umm thank you , I have never been here , what all good is there on the menu ?", Sky asked.

"Me and U ", Pai said as Sky looked up. He immediately got a flashback to when he went to eat with Gun.

"Very funny , I'll just have what you are having", Sky said.

"No , order something else ", Pai said.

"Why so ?", Sky asked.

"That way I'll have a reason to share my food with yours ", Pai said.

Sky was stunned.
This is guy flirting with me right now. What is happening ? He thought to himself.

.
.
.

"What's up , boyfriend ?", Jack said in a teasing tone as he went to Rain.

"Oh hi , P'Jack ", Rain said as he suddenly recalled the conversation he had with Sky. Gathering his courage Rain faces Jack.

"What's up ?", Jack asked while smiling.

"I wanna ask you something Phi", Rain said.

"What is it ?", Jack questioned.

"Phi , do you like me ?", Rain asked straight away.

He really hoped that he would get a straight away no but seeing Jack's expression made him nervous.

"Why ask that ?", Jack questioned.

"Just answer ", Rain said.

Looking around nervously , Jack finally says,
" Yes, I like you ."

Rain looks down with a defeated expression before saying,

"Please don't fall in love with me Phi. I am not gonna say stuff like , you are my senior we can't end together. But I already have a boyfriend and I love him very much. I chose this place for him as well. He works here and I wanted to secretly keep an eye on him. I am telling you this cause I trust you Phi , so please , stop liking me ."

Jack looks back with a teary expression. His first love was being trampled and crushed right now and there was nothing he could do about it. He just blinks multiple times and leaves before he starts to weep like a small child in front of Rain.

Rain was upset with the outcome of a potential friendship but he couldn't let Jack get the wrong idea especially when he was dating his boss. Rain then shifts his focus back on the internship and Payu.
That's till , when the day ended , Jack returns with a drink in his hand. He hands it to Rain.

Jakc leans closer to Rain as he whisepred,
"It would be weird if we suddenly broke off like that. I'll help you , I'll help in whatever you want to do , so please let me love you some more before I have to give up."

Rain wasn't happy with the request from Jack but he needed it , he needed the help so he agreed. Though he made it a point to not show any action which might give Jack any hope.

As usual, Jack dropped Rain back home. As the duo got in the car , Jack stepped out for a second. Rain watched it carefully as Jack runs to the expensive car a few feet away and starts to talk to Payu who was sitting in it.

They had a quick conversation after which Jack closes the door and comes back to Rain.

"I didn't make you wait too long did I", Jack said as he saw Rain just looking at Payu's car leave.

Jack snaps his finger to make Rain come out of his trance.

"Be a bit loyal to your bf , I know the boss his handsome but you got to keep your goal straight. This is why I never introduced any of my interests to the boss , they would fall for him. But he has a bf as well , so stay true to your love life ", Jack said.

"Does he like his lover ?", Rain asked.

"Like ? Oh he is head over heels. You know that Prapai guy must have gotten to know that the bosses bf goes to Fince. He freaked out like anything. Sadly he took it out on his bf and they had a fight ", Jack said as Rain watched him with wide eyes.