Lover

"My three conditions are : first our involvement in the drug shouldn't be mentioned at all. We have tried everything to prevent this drug from spreading. Rain and my name should stay clear of this case.
Second , let Prapai go as well. He was being threatened in the name of his family. Despite his involvement in the distribution of this drug I want his name cleared", Sky said.

"You must really like him for you to save him. Anyway , what's the third condition ?", Nara asked.

"This might be a bit personal but I'll ask it anyway. Can't you and dad try to talk things out ? ", Sky asked.

Nara looked taken aback , the hosts of Relevance indeed did have a child. A child they hid from the entire world. When they had a divorce Mr. Min won the child custody . Sky didn't really care which way the custody ended , he wanted to live with both his parents.

"You shouldn't get in adult matters ", his mother said as she left.

"Please , you don't have to get back together , just talk. For me , just talk ", Sky said as his mother left.

.
.
.

"Next time you are doing something dangerous like this you have to tell me ", Payu said as he lay with Rain on the bed.

"Ok ", Rain said as he touched Payu's bare skin and smilled internally.

"Aren't you being too naughty ?", Payu said as he held Rain's hand.

"Maybe , but you like it don't you ?", Rain said with a cheeky smile as Payu smilled as well, hugging Rain tightly.

.
.
.

"So everything fixed ?", Gun asked with a smile.

"Yeah , I talked to them and your father will also not be included in this. Just try to make sure he doesn't help in circulation of drugs again. I can only save him once ", Sky said.

"Thanks Sky , so how are you now ? I haven't really gotten to talk much with you ", Gun said as he came closer with a smile.

Sky smiled with a painful expression.

I think I did love you at one moment. When I was locked up in that warehouse and my head was bleeding , out of all the people that I know I hoped you would come to save me and you did. I don't know what changed when I met with P'Pai but my feelings changed. Sky thought.

"P'Gun ", Sky said slowly.

"Yeah", Gun said.

"There is something I want to talk to you about ", Sky said.

"Please don't ", Gun said with pleading eyes.

"Huh ", Sky said confused.

"If you are gonna tell me how your feelings for me have changed then please don't tell me. I am a coward Sky , I was over the moon when I realised that we might be a thing but when I saw that you were losing those feelings , I was dying inside. I can't except it but I don't expect you to favour my desires. So please just leave me be", Gun said.

Sky looked at Gun for a few seconds before he smiled and nodded his head.

"I will always be grateful to you Phi , thank you for helping me in everything ", Sky said as he walked away from there.

Gun looked at the floor as he tried to stop his tears. It had been a long time now , he knew that Sky's heart was shifting , it was time to let go.

.
.
.

"How have the tables turned ? Once you came to visit me in the hospital and now I am here ", Sky said as he came to visit Prapai in the hospital.

"What happened after you got me here?", Pai asked.

Sky smiled as he opened the News on his phone and showed it to Prapai.

"CEO Chimi , gets arrested for use and circulation of a dangerous drug named Corel. The CEO has been caught up with a drug scandel earlier in her school life as well. The school states they expelled her immediately. Right now we have the hosts of the most powerful hidden buisness group Relevance to speak upon this matter.
Mr. Min and Mrs . Nara, please share your side", the reporter said.

Nara takes the mic first,

"Many people would just see us as rich people trying to look after our buisness and maybe somewhere we are just that but our group is strictly against use of unethical items such as drugs for the means of advancement."

Mr. Min spoke next ,
"We have taken strict actions against all the members. They are being searched for any use of drugs. As for the member that caused this issue , she has been removed from the group ."

"They still make a good duo , they should have really had a child , the kid would have done well ", Prapai said to himself.

"They do though ", Sky said.

"What ?", Prapai questioned.

"They have a child , a secret child to be precise ", Sky said.

"Who ?", Prapai asked.

"Me , I am their child , hidden from the world but alive and well ", Sky said with a blank face.

Prapai felt everything suddenly started to make more sense to him. How Sky was in Fince and how he could be so easily involved in a drug case. As Sky looked at Prapai's thinking face. Prapai pulled him closer.

"What are you doing ?", Sky said , shocked how close Prapai and him were.

"I once told your parents that they should have a child so they told me to get a lover. Since they do have a child, I might as well get myself a lover as well", Prapai said as Sky smiled.

Their eye contact was intense as Prapai pulls Sky closer to his face. Their lips slowly come in contact as Sky dives right in for the hot makeout the duo were about to start.

THE END

(Author's note : I might not post for a while cause I am still working on a few stories. Thank you for reading along this story , critism is happily appreciated , thank you ❣️)