Corel

After a few days , Sky finally got to return to the company. He walked in with confidence and got plenty of greetings. He was going to go straight to Pai's room as he saw someone coming out.
The person made eye contact with Sky and smiled brightly.

"It's been a while Sky ", The girl said.

"Chimi, sorry to say it's not that good to see you ", Sky replied.

"Oh come on , you should be nice , for old times sake. We had so much fun inventing things together. It's such a coincidence seeing you here. Do you like working for Prapai , do you like his vision for the future and his product ", Chimi said brightly.

Sky leaned in close to her ear and said,
"Ever since you left Fince I have been patiently waiting for this moment , the moment where you use all of Rain and my efforts to fulfill your brutal desires. You should know well Chimi, 'Corel' was never yours to begin with."

Chimi made a bigger smile.

"My heart is defeated that you already know what's up but that just makes it much more better. So where is Rain , will he enter the picture at the surprise moment again ", Chimi said.

Sky just pushed past her and goes inside the office to greet Prapai.

"Gosh , that's still hot ", Chimi said to herself as she walks down.

.
.
.

It was the night after Rain was discovered by Payu and his body was aching like anything. He wasn't shown any mercy for being dishonest but Rain wasn't complaining about his punishment as Payu gave great after care. As Rain waited upon his breakfast he gets a text from Sky.

Sky
Chimi has Corel

Fuck it ! Rain thought as he looked at the text.

"What is that ?", Payu asked as he took Rain's phone. Rain tried to get it back but failed to do so.

"Chimi has Corel ", Payu said confused.

"He is just saying nonsense ", Rain said as he grabs back his phone.

Payu pulls Rain's leg making him lie flat on the bed. Without waiting Payu gets over him , holding both his hand in one and using the other hand to enter Rain's pant.

"Ahh, P'Payu I am still sore ", Rain said.

"And I am still upset that you keep lying. What are you upto Rain, tell me", Payu said as he enters his finger inside Rain making his whole body twitch and turn.

"Fine , I'll tell you !", Rain said , as the pain in his bottom circulated again. Payu pulls out his finger as he let's Rain sit up.

"So basically the time before we met I had another friend named Chimi. She also went to Fince like us and was with us all the time. She was going through a hard time. She was adopted into a family that was abusive towards her and her brother but they were freaking rich so she didn't have any power. One day the real daughter of that family gets caught up in a hit and run case. To cover it up, Chimi's older brother had to take the blame. Long story short , prison life was too tough and he passed away. Filled with anger Chimi urges revenge. At the same time even Sky was going through a hard time which made him want to kill his step mother. I was always gonna support them so with the help of one of Sky's friends we started working on a drug. After it was complete we named the drug Corel. Once Corel was complete Chimi immediately used it on the family. They died slow and nasty deaths , it was painful to watch which   thankfully opened Sky's eyes and he refused to use them. That time Chimi and Sky had a fight as Sky was suddenly suggesting that they destroy the drug. Chimi didn't agree and acted irrationally by trying to kill Sky. A reason behind it even was that she was taking other drugs which were making her ego crazy. I wanted to save Sky , so I exposed her use of drugs and she was thrown out of Fince. Sky speculated that she must have some traces of the drug, he was always on the lookout , waiting for her to return. She finally has , the drug that has been going around is none other than Corel.  Currently Sky is undercover at Infinity which seems to be the root of the circulation of drugs, though it's confusing to us , how did the drug end up with Prapai when it should be with Chimi. Though Chimi has returned to the picture again ", Rain explained.

Payu sighed as he glanced at his lover. Such an innocent face but he had many dark secrets.

"I can't even tell you to not meddle in this , you literally know more about this topic than I do. You would know everything that's going on at Relevance as well then. That Chimi girl joined Relevance recently ", Payu said.

"Miss. Mina's replacement ? This is the confusing part , we can't tell who is the one in control. Is it Chimi who originally had the drug or Prapai that is helping to circulate it. It's not a drug that can be detected as well. The only reason we know so much is cause we made it ", Rain said.

"So , what do you plan to do now ?", Payu asked.

"That falls in the hands of Sky , he needs the leads from Prapai only then something can be done about this ", Rain said.

.
.
.

"Where is this ?", Sky asked as he looked around the hall.

Relevance , at last. Sky thought.

"You can wait there for me. These are few files you need to arrange. We are currently in Relevance, only members are allowed after here ", Prapai said.

Sky smiled as he went to the area where all the other secretaries were sitting . He was replacing Moon for the day as Moon took an off.

As Sky walked to the back of the room a hand stopped him. He looked down to see this guy.

"Who are you ?", Sky asked as he takes back his hand.

" Jack, Mr. Payu's secretary , I need to ask something ", Jack said with a broken tone.

"If you are gonna ask if Rain and Payu are dating the answer is yes. Rain is a kind fella he didn't intend for you to feel anything towards him. That's why he was quick to clear things with you as well ", Sky said.

Jack just nodded , he looked to the floor totally defeated. Sky just walked to the back and sat down. He carefully observed all of the secretaries present there.

Sky had gotten a message from Rain earlier saying that Payu was aware of everything and wanted to be included in the plan. Sky was more than happy to welcome him. The plan was to commence now. Sky knew the antidote but as Ore always said , Prevention before cure. Chimi was always handled by Rain while Sky was going to handle Prapai. Everything was set for the boys , now only the timing mattered.

"Long time no see ", a voice called out to Sky as he looked up.

(Author's note : Insider info , Chimi is crazy in love / has an obsession with Sky. The time she planned to kill him with the drug she planned to kill herself after that and well)