Rich enough

"Have all of you gotten interns as well ?", Mrs. Tama, chairman of Windstorm questioned.

"Of course , all the new faces are excited to work , totally unaware of the reality of this world. It's pitiful and magnificent at the same time ", Mr. Soon said.

"What about you Mr. Prapai ?", Tama turns to Pai who was sipping his drink.

He wanted to be there to see Sky by himself but he couldn't cause the Relevance meeting was kept in the morning.

"I'll only know more about them when I see them. I prefer keeping a close eye on new commers", Prapai said.

"What about you Mr. Payu ?", Soon questioned.

"I have left that responsibility to Mr. Kin. He has been in the company since it first started and has always been his strict self. I think he would be able to shape the newcomers well", Payu said.

"Strictness might not always be good you know. This is a new generation , they usually don't hold it in if an adult questions them", Mrs. Quinn said.

"True , kids have gotten really spoilt now. But they have their own charm as well", Mr. Quinn said.

Moon walks inside as the crowd gets quiet. He leans close to Pai's ear and whispers something.

"Well , ladies and gentlemen, I would be taking my leave. I had planned to meet the interns before they start their work , you know , few words of encouragement ", Pai said as he heads out.

His walk was calm though his speed was fast. Pai sits in the his car as Moon drives off.

"Who set the fire ?", Pai asked.

"One of the interns seemed to have messed up ", Moon said.

"Which one ?", Pai asked.

"It's not Sky ", Moon said.

"Doesn't change much , the fire was still set", Pai said as he sat back in his seat , stressed out.

It took them 20 mins to reach the company but there seemed no sign of a fire. Pai was confused at the unexpected calmness. Regardless he walked inside to see what was going on. Everyone bowed to him like usual.

"Wasn't there a fire here ?", Moon questioned.

"What fire ? The employees asked.

Pai was confused at the response.

"Are you seeing dreams or something ?", Prapai asked Moon but Moon was fixiated that there indeed was a fire.

"I am sure sir , it was from the office ", Moon said.

"Who called ?", Prapai asked.

"Pine , she called and was freaking out on the phone ", Moon said as he walked to the department Pine worked in.

As they entered the place they heard Pine yelling at someone. Prapai and Moon walked there and , 5 interns stood there with their heads lowered except one that was looking up at Pine and trying to reason with her.

"What's going on ?", Prapai says as they all catch his attention.

Pine looks in their direction and bows quickly , the others bow as well.
The boy that had his head up raised his hand and said ,
"Sir, may I ask something."

"What are you doing ! That's the CEO", Pine said freaking out.

"Proving my point", the boy said.

"Go ahead ", Prapai said.

"When you came here did you ask anyone about the fire ?", The boy asked.

"Yes", Moon replied on Prapai's behalf.