Can't I be him ?

The bell kept ringing so despite the pain in his lower abdomen , Rain got up to open the door.

"Dad ?", Rain says automatically trying to shut the door but his father just pushes through.

Why did I try to close it. Rain thought as his father stepped inside.

"So this is where you have been spending your time. Your mother and I have been worried Rain , I expect you to say something  Rain ", His father said.

"I am dating Payu ", Rain said.

"Are you dating Payu, CEO of Life Creations or are you dating CEO Payu , lead member of Relevance ", His father questioned.

"Both ", Rain said.

"You think it's a good idea dating someone that's a part of such a dangerous group", his father asked.

"You should be the last person saying that to me , Mr. Quinn, veto power of Relevance", Rain said.

"Damn it , how did you know ? I hid it pretty well though. Your mother guessed that you would know", his dad said and pouted making Rain laugh.

"Of course I know this much dad ", Rain said.

"Well, I have to tell you something important . Something really dangerous is happening nowadays , do you remember all the drug cases going around ?", his father said.

"Yes dad , Prapai , CEO of Infintiy seems to be behind it and Payu is his main enemy so I am in trouble  and all that , right ", Rain said.

"Just how much do you know ?", his father questioned surprised that his son was well aware of the situation.

"Sky has currently gone undercover in Infinity, apparently the CEO thought that Sky was dating P'Payu and seeing that Sky chose their company for the internship he had Sky under him", Rain said.

"How quick are you kids ? Geez, I lost all the fun in dropping these facts to you. Well, how are you , it's been so long since I have seen you ", his father said , totally shifting from the main topic.

.
.
.

"Long time no see ", a voice called out to Sky as he looked up.

Sky looked at the awfully familiar man in front of him.

"If you give even the slightest word of this to my mom or dad you will regret it ", Sky said as he looked at the secretaries that just arrived.

"Be a bit nicer Sky , we have taken care of you since you were an infant. Well we won't snitch so it should be cool between us ", one of them said.

Sky just ignored them and starts to organise his files. Pai was the first member to come out of the hall and take Sky with him. As usual they end up at a restuarent.

"You look stressed out ", Sky said.

Pai just kept drinking.

"She thinks she is a hot shot just because she had the drug. She thinks she can do anything to my family , she is so full of it , it makes me want to feed her that drug ", Pai blurted out.

She ? So Chimi is the one behind this. Sky analysed.

"Sir , I'll get going for today ", Sky said as he was gonna head home but Pai holds onto him.

"Please stay ", Pai said with pleading eyes.

Sky was confused as Pai fell into his arms. They were at a resort owned by Pai only so Sky got them to give him a room. As Sky places Pai in the room Pai pulls him closer.

"I love you ", Pai said out of nowhere making Sky blush.

"What are you saying ?", Sky said.

Pai suddenly starts to weep ,
"I know , that darn Payu is after you as well. He likes you and wants to be near you but I think I can treat you better than him. If you are with me , I'll make sure you are never hurt, I'll never make you cry , I'll always be there for you and make you blush. Can't I be him ? "

"You are drunk ", Sky said.

"If it's about you , doesn't matter what state I am , I will always mean it. I fucking love you Sky , I have never been in love like this and I am so fucking scared  cause something in the back of my head keeps telling me that this isn't going to work out and you'll leave. Will you really leave ?", Pai asked with tears in his eyes.

What should I do ? Do I like you ?
I do , don't I ? Sky you are an idiot . Think rationally , he might be rich and successful but a more ideal life would be if you date someone like Gun. Fuck it , I never really followed statistics of things anyway. Sky thought as he connects his lips with Pai's.

A tear drops down Pai's face as he embraces Sky's kiss and pulls him closer. Sky slowly places himself on Pai's lap and looks at him.
There were so many feelings lingering in his mind at that moment. He was scared , guilty , greedy , lustful but most of all he was happy.

Pai slowly takes off Sky's shirt as he feels the body of the bottom. Sky feels a shiver down his spine as Pai touches him. Pai then makes eye contact with Sky as he leans close to his neck and starts to suck on it.

"Ahh ", Sky moans lightly, feeling joy that was beyond the world to him.

He didn't expect something like sex to be this good. He always thought that saying it felt like heaven was an exaggeration but he already felt over the moon.

Pai slowly makes his way to Sky's nipples which he slowly nibbles on and then suddenly bites causing Sky to make various noises which were like sweet melody to Pai.

Next was Sky's turn as he gets down on the floor and opens up Pai's zip. He looks up at Pai before he puts the thing in his mouth. Entering it slowly in his mouth and down his throat. It was way too big for him but he somehow managed to put it inside and suck on it.

"Ahh, mmmmh.... Just do it a bit more", Pai said as he subconsciously held Sky's hair lightly and pushed it back and forth to guide his mouth around Pai's stick.

As Pai ejacutlates , Sky drinks it. Sky vividly recalled how in the past he would feel disgusted by the thought that someone could just drink someone else's semen. But it started to make sense. In such a condition you just want to connect to the others body. In that , anything was full of pleasure.

Pai pulls Sky on the bed as he takes of his clothes and makes his way to the lube kept on the side table. Putting some on his hand , Pai puts two fingers inside of Sky.

"Ahhh, it feels weird ", Sky says as Pai moves it around a bit as Sky's body twitches a bit making Pai smile.

"It will be fine in some time ", Pai says as he inserts another finger getting another cute reaction from Sky.

When Sky's body finally seemed ready , Pai slowly enters his thing inside Sky. Sky felt violated but in the best way possible.
As Pai's body moved forth and back Sky felt closer to heaven but that's when reality hits him. A tear falls from his eyes as Pai goes on.

What will happen when he knows the truth. Sky thought as the night went on.