That's the same

"Miss , you have a visitor ", The chairman's secretary said.

"Me ?", the lady said confused.

"It's Mr. Pai ", the secretary said.

"Pai ? Send him in ", the lady said with a smile. She fixes her hair a bit as Pai enters the room.

"Miss. Mina ", Pai says while bowing. Mina bows back and speaks,

"To what may I owe this wonderful visit ? "

"I just wished to see you, so I dropped by. I brought you this gift as well ", Pai said as he passed Mina a bouquet of roses.

Mina smelt the roses and was possessed by the wonderful scent. She immediately placed it in an empty vase.

"I appreciate the gift ", Mina said seductively.

"Miss. Mina !", the secretary came running in.

Mina was pissed that the secretary ruined her moment with Pai but she still gave her attention to the other.

"What happened ?", Mina asked.

The secretary ran to Mina and handed her the phone in which a live news was going on.

As reported from the recent findings, a famous company R seems to be behind the reason of drug trasport to idol Yun hee. Police have currently gotten the warrant to search through the company.
The idol was reported to be close to the "CEO M " of the company and she personally transported the drugs.

"The police are gonna be here soon ", The secretary said.

"I think I should go , it seems you have many tasks at hand. See you another day ", Pai said as he exits without another word.

Mina is beyond confused. She didn't get what was happening and how it even happened. Meanwhile Pai gets to his car with a smirk on his face.

He looks out the window with pure bliss as his car gets out of the company and multiple police cars enter.

.
.
.

"That's a bit suspicious ", Gun said as he and Sky sat at the rooftop disscusing about the case.

"I reviewed all the audio files. They apparently got a tip and proof from an unknown source that Retragard chairman Miss. Mina was behind this", Sky said.

"So , the case is solved ?", Gun said.

"I doubt so , I checked every single product sold by the company, it didnt have a single prodcut of sand ", Sky said.

"Sand ?", Gun questioned.

"From Yun hee's house , alot of sand art was found. The police dismissed it as a strange interest as Yun hee had mentioned it in many interviews as well but I think that's how the drugs were transported", Sky said.

"So Retragard was basically thrown under the bus here", Gun questioned.

"That's what I assume", Sky said.

"Oh wait , I have something else for you as well. I got a file for the drug that they found in Yun hee ", Gun said as he passed the paper to Sky.

Sky looked at it as his eyes widened.

"What ?", Gun questioned.

There is no way. Sky thought as he took out his phone and saw the report his helper had given him regarding the sample that Gun gave before.

"That's the same drug ", Sky said.

"Phi , you should come with me , my friend that checked the sample is a scientist. We need to make sure that the drug didn't enter you ", Sky said.

"I barely touched it Sky , I am alright", Gun said.

"No phi , this can be very dangerous , I don't want you to die , come with me !", Sky said assertively.

The genuine look of worry on Sky's face made Gun smile.

"Fine let's go after our classes ", Gun suggested.

"We shouldn't wait that long ", Sky said while pouting.

"After classes ", Gun said as he gets up.

Sky notices that Gun is maintaing some distance. Sky steps close to Gun which makes Gun step back.

"In case the drug is really still on me , you should maintain some distance ", Gun said.

"First you act all cool as if you can never be in contact with the drug and now you are sacred it would pass on to me ", Sky said sarcastically.

"Better safe than sorry , see you then", Gun said as he leaves the rooftop.

.
.
.

"This years interns look promising ", Jack said as he placed the list infront of Payu.

Payu who was still occupied by the thought of Rain didn't bother looking at the file.

"Let Kin handle the interns, I need to do other things ", Payu said.

"As you say ", Jack said as he took the file away.

He went down one floor and handed the file to Kin. Jack kind of felt bad for the interns as Kin was very strict in the office though outside he was a jolly man.

"Does the boss not want any intern to stay or something ", Kin said honestly surprised that Payu chose him to deal with the interns.

"Even I am wondering the same thing , why would he let you do this. Besides this is genz we are dealing with , no one would put up with your attitude ", Jack said.

" Hey !", Kin said a bit offended.

Jack just kept the file down and went back to his work.
Jack reached back at the office , again he saw his boss in deep thought.

"You had a meeting with Mr. Prapai yesterday , what happened in it ?", Jack asked.

"Jack , I am so damn scared. I know for a fact that Pai knows that my bf goes to Fince. I think he wants to use this against me to get through with his motives", Payu said.

"And your boyfriend is still with his friend ?", Jack asks.

"Yeah ", Payu says.

"Then I don't think the boss has to be worried about him. Not every child can go to Fince sir and as far as I know , aren't your boyfriend's parents also a part of Relevance. Messing with their son won't end well with them ", Jack said.

"I suppose you are correct , ugh , I even have that whole Miss. Mina thing to worry about. She was clearly framed by Pai", Payu said.

"I don't think she was entirely framed. As per our spies , there were indeed drugs found at the factory and main supply unit. Even Miss. Mina had traces of drugs. I think she and Mr. Prapai worked in unison but there was some friction so Prapai got rid of her. Right now it's no point blaming Prapai as well cause it would just seem as if she is trying to shift the blame ", Jack said.

"Has she given any testament saying that Prapai is the actual culprit ?", Payu asked.

"Not yet ", Jack said.

"Then do you think it's possible that she doesn't even know that Prapai was the one to transfer them to her. I mean, if I got caught cause someone else gave me drugs I would be screaming his name like anything", Payu said.

"Now that we talk about this , how can we be so sure that only Mr. Pai is behind this. Sure he is suspicious but he might not be the one pulling all the strings ", Jack suggested.

"Oh come on, you don't need to make this more complicated ", Payu said as he started considering the probability of what Jack said.