Don't you want revenge

"I didn't want him to yell at me ", Rain cried out in Jack's arm.

Jack tries to console him but Payu comes in the middle.

"Jack you can't be soft to him just because you like him. The office and home are two very different things ", Payu said.

Rain was looking at the ground. His tears coming in control now. He takes a deep breath before saying ,

"I know this is wrong , but please stop yelling at me P'Payu ", Rain said.

Payu's eyes widened as he pulled Rain closer to him and saw his face. His nose was red from the sniffing and his eyes slightly puffed up.

"Rain ?", Payu said in the softest voice.

"You know each other ?", Jack asked as Payu kissed Rain without a warning.

His heart sank as everything started to make sense to Jack.

So he was dating the boss. Jack thought as he walks back to inside the company.

Rain gets out from the kiss. Payu looks at him confused.

"I'll get going ", Rain says.
Payu holds his hand.

"Just go home with me. I have been dying these days , I can't stay too long without you, please , just come with me ", Payu says as Rain smiles and nods a yes.

.
.
.

Prapai walked into the hospital with a fruit basket in his hand. As he was going to approach the room in which Sky was in the doctor walks out.

"Going to meet him, his condition is better ", The doctor said as he was going to walk away but Prapai calls out to him,

"How did he get hurt so badly."

The doctor turned around and said,
"That's what I'm curious about as well , he claims he slipped in his bathroom and his head hit the shower , but I know it's a lie."

"How do you know it's a lie ?", Prapai asked.

"I found traces of paint and small glass pieces in his head. Besides the way his head was hurt also doesn't resemble something you would get from the shower", The doctor said.

"How would you diagnose him ?", Prapai asked.

"Well,  god forbid but if he was brought to me without any explanation , I would say he was captured somewhere and his kidnapper got very angry and hit a vase on his head. Actually leaving from the main injury there are other marks on his body as well. I won't be surprised if he is a victim of physical abuse. But he prefers the bathroom story so I'll have to go with it ", the doctor said.

"Thank you doctor ", Prapai says as the doctor smiles and leaves.

Prapai was angered now. He didn't know why but the thought that someone hurt Sky was making something in him burn in anger.
He goes to the room , Sky was on his phone , watching something. As Sky sees Prapai he smiles.

"P'Pai , you came to see me ?", Sky asked.

"Yeah , I figured I should come. After all my intern got hurt so badly ", Prapai said.

"Thank you for visiting ", Sky said with a smile that wasn't as genuine as he made it seem.

"So did you punch the guy that made you like this or they got away with no harm done", Prapai said , which caught Sky off guard.

"No one hit me , I fell ", Sky said.

"Oh really where did you fall?", Pai asked.

"Bathroom , the floor was slippery so I slipped and hit my head on the shower", Sky said.

Prapai sighed before saying,
"I am not an idiot Sky ."

"What do you mean ?", Sky asked.

"There was glass found in your head at the injury. Someone smashed a vase on your head or something ", Prapai said.

Sky just smiled. Well , he knows too much.

"You don't have to worry about it , I am alright and that person won't do it again", Sky said.

"I want to make sure of that , so tell me who was it ? ", Prapai asked.

"My step mother ", Sky said as Pai went silent.

"She has been abusing me for 15 years and yesterday I revolted too much so she tried beating me up , I put up a fight so she smashed a vase on my head so I would stop moving. My father was gonna come home so she locked me up in our shed , thankfully my friend found me there", Sky said with no emotion.

Something hit Pai's heart at that moment. He recalled all the torture in his past as well. Him trying to take care of his poverty ridden family. How many times he had to be beaten for them , everything came back to him when He heard what Sky said.

"Who is she ? I'll make her regret it ", Pai said.

"You don't need to do that ", Sky said.

"Why not ?", Pai asked.

"Because I have no ill feelings about it anymore. A few years ago when she would come to hit me I would become a coward and beg for mercy, but this time, I fought through it. I have no regrets and even my father knows about it all now so it hardly matters ", Sky said.

"Don't you want revenge ?", Pai asked.

"The moment she got caught , my revenge was accomplished. Thank you for visiting me , I'm thankful you came. You should go now though, your company needs you as well", Sky said with a smile.

.
.
.

"Where do you get this stuff from , gosh you kids make me worry ", Ore said as he handed the file to Gun.

"What is the outcome then ?", Gun asked as he opened the file.

"The sand thing and the drug sample you gave me all match. They are the same as that of the initial drugs I have checked for you all", Ore said.

"So it's all the same , could you understand how the mechanism of the drugs work ?", Gun asked.

"Well, from what I can say , they work like viruses. They enter the body and grow alive as they use the systems of the body one by one to reproduce themselves. But the thing is they are self destructive. Once your entire body is under the control of the drug , you would feel as the most accomplished person in the world but then the drug self destructes , destroying the whole body as well. It's like when a machine just breaks down , that's how it works. Very dangerous to say the least ", Ore explained.

Why would dad keep something like this in his house then. Gun thought hard but couldn't grasp an answer.

"Is there a cure ?", Gun asked.

"There must be , every drug has one but I'll need a bit more time to find out what it is. The drug is very complex , I can't find out the cure so easily", Ore said.

"Please keep trying Phi , this is very important. We need to stop this ", Gun said.

"What I don't get is how are you so involved in this matter , what does this drug have to do with you. I mean you must have had some kind of starter ", Ore said.

"Sky was curious about them , I want to help him in it ", Gun said.

"That Sky and his friend Rain, always going to dangerous places and doing dangerous stuff. There was a time when they would be sitting with me for hours saying they are going to make drugs and now here he is trying to expose them. Always doing the wildest things ", Ore said as Gun froze.

Sky and Rain used to try to make drugs ?