I'll go myself

On call

Rain - What why ?

Sky - I have something important to do Rain

Rain - P'Gun would be upset if you cancel last minute

Sky - Your P'Gun helped me in this , so I wanna keep at it. Anyway you should go , it wouldn't look nice if none of us go.

Rain - I still think you should come. Just where are you , I heard you didn't attend any classes as well.

Sky - Don't worry about me , I am at home

Rain - Liar , I know you didn't go home, the guard didn't see you leave

Sky - I went from the back

Rain - Your emergency cycle is still there

Sky - You really checked everywhere didn't you. Anyhow the point is wherever I am , I am safe and you don't need to be worried about me

Rain - How do you not expect me to worry about you. You are basically idk where and you wouldn't tell me.

Sky - You wanted to try my Gucci shirt right. This is your chance. You can take it , I won't be angry. Just try not to get it dirty

Rain - Wait really ? You don't even let me touch it and now you are letting me wear it.

Sky - Yeah , I trust you now , so you can wear it to the club. Have a nice time and please apologize to P'Gun on my behalf. Also tell him thank you for helping me.

Rain - This is the only time I am letting you off the hook.

Sky - sure , I don't plan to do it again.

Rain - Hey stay there for P'Payu, you should go home with him.

Sky - Hmmm. You just don't wanna be the one to tell him you went to a club right.

Rain - hehe , help me my friend.

Sky - Sure , I owe you one anyway. I'll do my best to control your boyfriend's anger.

Rain - Thanks , ok bye , have a nice time and text me when you get home.

Sky - You too, bye.

The call cuts. Sky checks the time. There was still one more period left for the classes to end. But it made sense why Rain was leaving early. He took ages to get ready.

Sky then brought his focus back on his mission. He went on deep in research. It was hard for him to do anything major cause he could only learn what the police knew and they clearly didn't know much.

He tried to research on sand then. As the officer said the idol liked to collect sand , which was kind of uncommon.

"Geez can even sand be this expensive", Sky said to himself as he looked at the different sand art items online.

That's when his phone ringed. It was his alarm. The school had ended. Followed by the alarm even the bell rang. Sky gets up and walks down the staircase to the exit.
He stands there for a while until he finally sees Payu. Payu gets out of his car and comes to Sky.

"Where is Rain ?", Payu asked.

"About him, so basically while we finished our presentation today , this senior came up to us and asked if we wanted to go to a club party he organised. We said yes. Then I had to cancel out for some work so he has gone alone ", Sky said quickly.

It was quick but Payu comprehended each and every word of it.

"So he is alone at a club with some random guys ?", Payu asked.

"Don't say random , they are all students that go here. You don't need to worry about Rain, he is old enough to take care of himself ", Sky said.

"You know how he is , careless and naive. What will you do if something happens ? Will you be responsible for it ?", Payu said.

"Can't you just put in some trust for god sake. We are 18 not 8 , taking care of ourselves isn't a mystery", Sky said.

"How are you so blind to this situation ? ", Payu said.

"This is why I don't like you , you act like only what you say is right. No one has a brain except you ", Sky said.

"I definitely have more sense in this case , just tell me the name of the club, I'll just get it shut ", Payu said.

"Are you crazy !", Sky said.

"They would be serving minors drinks , that's against the law ", Payu said.

"We are 18! Oh wait legal age is 20", Sky said.

"Exactly dumbo ", Payu said as he got out his phone and started to dial Rain's number.

"What did you call me !", Sky said as he snatched Payu's phone and cut the call.

"Give that back!', Payu said.

"No", Sky said with attitude.

"Sky !", Payu said in anger.

"Don't get angry , if you are gonna act like this how do you expect anyone to be honest with you. Maybe if you didn't react like that , you would be invited to come as well. Ok how about this , drop me home and I'll tell you everything ", Sky said.

"You are so difficult , I don't even know why am I standing here talking to you ", Payu said.

"Then leave, we are not dating or anything for you to have to stay here", Sky said.

"I know , but you have my phone and I need to know what happened ", Payu said.

"In that case , lets get in the car ", Sky said as he hoped in the passenger seat.

Payu sighed and got in as well, driving Sky to his house.

As Payu drops Sky off he asks ,
"Now can you tell me ?"

"Rain will come to your house after the party , ask him yourself. Thanks for the ride though ", Sky said.

"Fuck you ", Payu said.

"And Rain will fuck you ," Sky said with a cheeky smile as he went inside his house.

Sky turned around to glance at his house.

Should I have gone to mom's house ? Sky thought before entering the place.

"Why are you so late ?", his stepmother asked.

"None of your buisness ", Sky said as he tried to leave the place but she blocked his way.

"Don't be so cocky already , your dad isn't home. No one will save you right now ", The lady said.

Yup , should have gone to mom's. Sky thought as he looked at her.

"I was with a friend ", Sky said.

"What friend ? That guy you ranted on about me. What were you thinking Sky ! Will you only find peace once you have ruined our family's name entirely ", The lady yelled.

"Our name was already tainted when it was revealed that my father brought you in this house and let my mother go ", Sky said.

"Why do you get in adult matters when you have nothing to do with them ", The lady yelled.

"I won't get in them , so don't get in my matters", Sky said as the lady slapped him.

Sky looked up to see her laughing.

"That feels good , it's been such a long time since I have seen you with such a face. Your cockyness was bothering me , but don't worry Sky. I can make you go back to normal now ", she said.

Sky made a run for it but he didn't get far as the guards blocked him. He felt betrayed in his heart. Guards he had known since he was a child, helping someone like that lady to torture him.

"Get him to the basement ", The lady said.

The guard slowly approached Sky.

"It's fine , I'll go myself ", Sky said as he walked to the basement , accepting his fate.

[ Author's note : I have already written the entire story on my end so chapters would be updated twice a day. ]