Awaken

After explaining her long story as to how she'd ended up with a Stand, and was sitting above a secondhand bookshop with two weird men, Roberta exhaled sharply.

"So that's how I ended up here. But what about you, Kylie? Why are you here?" She asked. "Did you cut your hand on the Arrow too?"

"I assumed that the museum would be the best place for safekeeping. I thought wrong." Avdol sighed.

"Aw no, I was born with my stand! Come out, LUCKY/LUCKY/LUCKY!" Kylie called. From behind her burst her stand, and Roberta was shocked as to how perfectly it represented her friend. It looked like a tiny humanoid figure, and it was a vivid shade of neon pink. It wore a pale pink flouncy skirt and a violet heart-shaped bodice, and had a long violet ponytail. Although it had no eyes, it had plump pink lips. The stand had magenta butterfly wings, and constantly left a trail of pearlescent, floating pink glitter as it flew around Kylie in a circle.

"She makes me lucky! Only problem is, she can only affect me." Kylie said. "Say, what does your stand do, Bobbi?"

"She's great at restoring artefacts. I mean, unless I'm fighting someone in a military museum, I don't see how that'll help me."

Avdol picked up his mug, and dropped it on the floor.

"This isn't old. Try mending it." He said. Roberta called out her now- familiar stand, and it mended the mug with a touch of it's bandage.

"You could mend a jammed gun, or a broken car to escape in. Think of a stand as a muscle- the more you train it, the stronger it gets." He said.

"I've had Lucky since I was a baby, and she just rubs off on me!" Kylie added. "Mr Avdol and Mr Polnareff help me train her to get stronger."

"Kakyoin told me that you get back to work tomorrow, so see if you can use it on some decaying artefacts. And remember- the pillar men are not your friends!" Polnareff said in a dramatic manner, before laughing.

"Anyway, Kylie, let's see you try to predict tomorrow's lottery numbers."

When she got home from the bookshop, Roberta headed upstairs to the penthouse. She activated LDG, and got the ghoulish stand to hover just out of sight, behind the corner, as the stand's limit was five metres. In order to test a theory, she was going to set up a test with her stand, as she was still skeptic if all the stuff about stands and pillar men was rel, or if she had gone insane. She rang the bell, and Kakyoin answered it.

"Roberta, hi! Why'd you come around?" He asked.

"I came to borrow a cup of sugar." Roberta said, her voice plain and flat as wonder bread. She made Living Dead Girl spring out from behind the corner, and Kakyoin almost jumped a mile.

"ROBERTA, GET DOWN! JOTARO, IT'S AN ENEMY STAND!" He screamed. A green, snakey stand emerged from Kakyoin as Jotaro summoned his spirit, which was some kind of purple barbarian.

"Relax, she's mine." Roberta grinned, calling LDG over to her. Kakyoin sighed with relief, relaxed his stand, and glared at Roberta.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Avdol told me about stands, about Pillar Men, about the arrow- everything. Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I thought you'd hurt yourself on a normal arrow, not the Stand Arrow. And even if we had told you, you'd never have believed us, you stupid bitch!" Jotaro grunted, slipping back into his irritable teenage mindset. Star Platinum shook his head at Jotaro using such language on a lady, but Roberta just laughed.

"Oh yes, let's hide the LIFE-CHANGING arrow and the MAN-EATING AZTEC VAMPIRE STATUE from our new curator! You could've just made excuses!"

"Hey, we keep Joseph around for a reason. Everything he says is true. So you could've listened to him, but you didn't, so you've just got yourself to blame." Jotaro grunted.