Secret Lover

Roberta felt warm.

She wasn't just cozy in bed despite the autumn chill. Roberta was incredibly comfortable, feeling warmth radiate through her from some other source. There was a pleasant weight too, like a weighed blanket. Did she take a hot water bottle to bed last night? She couldn't remember. Opening her eyes, she was greeted by the darkness of her bedroom, as she was a light sleeper. Any light source was a distraction, so she used blackout blinds that made her room dark and gloomy as a crypt. Illuminated by the light of her bedside clock telling her it was 7am, she saw something on her nightstand. Something that glinted in the dull light. It was a small, square foil wrapper, one that she hadn't been familiar with for a while. Roberta's eyes drifted to look behind her, and she saw the 8ft 300lbs of muscle that was Wamuu.

"Oh my GOD!" She screamed, realising what had transpired the night before. Wamuu's eyes snapped open, his blonde hair tousled and his blue lipstick smeared. Roberta sat up in bed, pulling the duvet with her as she was nude underneath.

"Did we..." Wamuu began to ask.

"Yeah." Roberta replied, nodding to the silver foil wrapper marked "XXXL." She remembered running down to the 24/7 pharmacy late that night, face hidden by her longest coat, and buying a box of condoms. She'd gotten away with buying them without nobody recognising her, which would've been mortifying. Roberta laid back against her headboard, which had a chunk missing from the metal frame, as if something had been tied there, yet had ripped itself free with immense strength.

"So we did... That." Wamuu said, his usual confidence gone.

"Yeah, we fucked." Roberta replied. The two sat in silence for a moment, before Roberta buried her head in her hands.

God, why? Why did I have to fuck it all up? You probably think I'm just a dirty slut who wants you for your body..." She sighed. Last night had been exhilarating, mind-blowing, amazing... and yet old habits die hard, and Roberta was still plagued with self doubt.

"Why would I think that, my Morning Star?" Wamuu asked, cradling her in his huge arms. He lifted her effortlessly in the bridal party, and kissed her forehead.

"There's no reason why we can't be lovers. Damn what anyone else says!" He said. Roberta grinned, and traced the base of his horn with one finger.

"I don't care if Mark comes back. Nobody's ever made me feel the way you do. So let's see how this goes, and should it not work out..."

Roberta pushed away the pessimistic thoughts that plagued her mind.

"I'll still be your friend." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, so she could be eye to eye with the fiat warrior.

"It's been so long since I've had a lover. In fact, Roberta... I was a virgin until a few hours ago." Roberta squealed at this, and Wamuu got out of bed, still carrying her.

"How about I make you some breakfast?"

"Wamuu, the sun!" I don't have blackout curtains in the kitchen, you know." Roberta replied.

"Then we'll just have to stay in bed a little longer." He teased, heading back to bed. It may have been her imagination, but Wamuu was definitely walking with a slight limp. Still, she was too after such a night, so it was really to be expected.

As Roberta pulled on her sweatpants and t shirt, as her High Priestess lingerie lay on the floor, there was a knock at the door. It was a familiar jaunty rat-a-tat-tat! which only meant one thing... Kylie!

"It's Kylie! Wamuu, hide!" Roberta gasped. She looked around for a good hiding place, only to see Wamuu contorting himself and sliding under the bed, like a boogeyman.