Bow Bridge

That Saturday, Kylie wanted to know anything and everything about Wamuu- or, as she knew him, Jorge Miguelos.

"How come I've never seen him before?" She asked as they headed up to the bookshop for stand training.

"That's because he just got here, and he works the night shift." Roberta replied, lying through her teeth.

"What are his hobbies? What's his family like?" She continued, and Roberta silently cursed Kylie's neverending perkiness. As much as she loved her best friend, the blonde's extroverted nature could get her into trouble at times.

"He likes horses and, uh... MMA." That was technically the truth, as Wamuu was into chariot racing and fighting. Last night, as she walked him home, he'd recounted his stories of his time in the Colosseum, fighting for the freedom of others.

"And his family? They're pretty traditional and old fashioned." Roberta continued. That was technically true too- his fathers were ancient Mesoamerican gods, and they were thousands of years old.

"Woooow, you're so lucky. He's so brooding and mysterious, but he always smiles around you. And he's pretty hot..."

"Were just friends, mate!" Roberta laughed, trying to steer the subject away from Wamuu. It was far too risky, especially after being warned by Kakyoin, Jotaro and her two mentors about how dangerous the pillar men were. Roberta focused on her stand, and continued on her way to the bookshop.

"Today, I'm going to introduce you to your secondary ability. Most stands have a secondary ability to their main one. For example, Magician's Red can create flames, but it can also act as a life detector."

As usual, the four stand users were clustered in Avdol and Polnareff's living room, and the two older men were explaining the secret of their fighting spirits.

"Your secondary ability is a backup of sorts, a different way of using your main power. Can you demonstrate, Kylie?" Polnareff asked. Kylie called out Lucky/lucky/lucky, and whistled. The stand hovered above her, and she started to explain her secondary ability.

"Usually, Lucky can make me lucky. However, another of her abilities is taking luck from others and reversing it into good fortune for me and bad tidings for them. She's like a lucky charm!"

"Lucky's ability is Probability manipulation. She'd be an amazing powerful stand, if it wasn't for her 1-metre range and her low destructive power. Because of this, her ability is balanced. There is an arrow that can max out your stand and make it go Requiem- but it's hidden away in Italy. There's also rumours of an arrow that can fuse stand users to non-stand users, but I've never seen one in the flesh." Polnareff said, pulling a macaron from a plate and eating it.

"Wait, stands have stats?" Roberta asked. What was this, Dungeons and Dragons? Next thing she knew, she'd be rolling a dice for attack damage. The swordsman laughed, and continued.

"In a way. There are six components- speed, stamina, range, precision, destructive power and development potential. To give an example, Lucky/Lucky/Lucky has stats of:

Speed: C (OK)

Stamina: C (OK)

Range: E (Very Poor)

Precision: A (Excellent)

Destructive power: D (Poor)

Development potential: B (Good)"

"But she's perfect to me!" Kylie giggled, giving her stand a hug. Avdol activated Magician's Red, and turned to Roberta.

"So, shall we find out that second ability of yours?"