Hey Brother

Miraculously, Wamuu managed to sneak back into the museum late at night, and use his wind powers to replace the statue with himself in his stone form. He adjusted the UV lights and his tag, as Roberta got home to her apartment with a big grin on her face. Not only had everyone brought the idea of "Jorge Miguelos"- the museum hadn't even noticed tha they were gone! She laughed as she put away her rollerskating gear, pulled on her comfy old PJ's, and crawled under the duvet. Tomorrow was Saturday, so she could lie in for as long as she wanted. And on that blissful note, Roberta nodded off.

Saturday night came along, and whilst Roberta was off training her Stand with Kylie, Wamuu had awakened again. He'd swapped himself with the statue, and had decided to take a wander around the museum. He knew from Roberta that the alarms wouldn't go off unless an artefact was moved, so as he walked around the cases (expertly contorting his body to hide from the night guards), his thoughts drifted to his fathers- entombed in stone under Mexico City.

I should use my freedom to awaken them. The loyal side of his brain said.

Surely it would be better to reconcile with Santana first? Said another part. Wamuu cringed, thinking of how he hadn't tried to find his brother in the archives. Yet if he did, what would come of it? And what about Roberta?

She's just a puny human, don't let her cloud your thoughts! What would your masters think?! His loyal thoughts screamed

She trusts you. What kind of warrior would you be to break her trust? Yes, you'd win the respects of your fathers/masters, but at what cost? There's no honour in betrayal. Wamuu groaned, and pressed his hands to his temples. What was he to do?! He looked over his shoulder, to the door that led to the archives, and gritted his teeth. Surely Santana couldn't still be mad at him after all these years? It couldn't hurt to talk to him, then, to try and reach an agreement...

Wandering through the archives, Wamuu paused at a box marked "BIG DUMB STONE STRIPPERS." With an insulted sniff he looked inside, to find records of his presence throughout history! The papers reeked of that human, Joseph Joestar - a mixture of bubblegum, hair gel and greasy fingers. Pushing the box back onto the shelf, Wamuu continued walking forwards. Pillar folk have an innate ability to sense where others of their kind are, in order to act as a survival instinct for mothers to find their children. He could sense that Santana was on the other side of the heavy vault door, but he could also sense a huge amount of UV light. If he were to open it, that would be suicide. So instead he put his hands on the door, and gently- like how one attempts to awaken a sleeping child- focused his thoughts on a message.

Long ago, when Kars had put the stone masks on him and Santana, he had told them of a secret ability they had. The masks allowed telepathic communication with others who had worn it, provided that they were standing within 3 metres of you. Wamuu focused his thoughts into a message, and projected it to Santana.

Santana? Can you hear me?

Silence. Then, a response-

You abandoned me. You all ignored me. How come you didn't ask that human to wake me up?

You would have eaten her.

So? She's a puny mortal, that's what she's there for. Don't get attached to them, Wamuu. She's a primitive creature, her kind live in caves and wear skins.

I won't betray an ally like that, Santana. I came to ask that you wouldn't eat her, so that I could awaken you and we could reconcile.

Reconcile? Have you changed your mind on what our masters said all those years ago?