angel

Tell me, tell me your side of it
You're like the sunrise, it's like you know me
And I'm so lost in a dream
When asleep, there'll you be

៚ • ten
៚ • bronx, ny
៚ • 7am
៚ • samaria bryant

"AHHHHHHHH," was the first thing I screamed once I woke up. As a result of being dragged out of my bed by my grown ass ugly brother.

"WARREN STAWPPPPP!!!!!" I yelled as he dragged me outside of my room. But he kept laughing and dragging me until my mom yelled.

"Warren cut it out!" I yelled and he was still laughing as he let me go.

"Good morning Ria bear," he smiled and I mugged him. Then I forced myself up and lunged on him.

I don't know how long we fought before our parents yelled at us to stop. I got off him and grabbed my blanket that he dragged along with me and slammed my door.

I don't understand why anyone would want a brother.

bryson⭐️- good morning samaria, you ready to road trip? 1hr ago

FUCK

the time was 7am, and we were supposed to be leaving at 8am to drive to Maryland to his grandmothers home where we had spent thanksgiving since our families met each other.

I was not dressed. My hair was not done. And my bag was most definitely not organized. I mean I threw all the things I was bringing into my bag, but when I say throw I mean it. My bag had no sort of coordination.

Why was I cursed with being so last minute...

And more important, why the fuck didn't my parents think to wake me up so that I could leave in time with them??????????

"Why you ain't respond to my text?" Bryson asked instantly when I called him.

"I overslept and my things aren't together. I gotta shower and get dressed, and make my bed, and I-"

"You go shower I'll come over." And like that he hung up and I rushed out my bedroom and headed to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth before going in to take a much needed shower. Once I got out a washed my face and looked in the mirror. I slept so bad and my hair reflected it. My bonnet was definitely not secure tonight and I desperately need a new one.

I ignored my hair and walked towards my room and was surprised to see it all together. Bryson was standing fixing my bag. He had made my bed, cleaned up my room a little, and packed my bag up for me.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much!" I smiled  rushing to give him a hug.

"You're getting me wet but you're welcome," he said and I nearly forgot that I was only in a towel wrapped around me that was probably about to fall.

"Sorry, sorry," I replied pulling back.

"I'll leave you to get dressed," and with that he walked out my room closing the door behind me.

Some days I really adore him.

I got dressed in a white fuzzy sweater and my skinny jeans. I was gonna throw on tasmans and call it a day.

But first I had to do my hair.

Honestly my hair was in two puffs which would be a surprising statement if one saw the state of my hair currently, but I decided to just redo it. Think smarter, not harder.

What can I say, I'm a bit of a lazy girl.

So that's exactly what I did before checking my bag over to make sure everything was good and taking it downstairs.