charleville 9200 pt.II

thank you for 3k+ reads and 200+ votes!!!

my favorite part about being a writer is seeing my evolution and how much better i've grown at writing!!!!

_________

How we go from favorites to being complete strangers?
Help me understand, it wasn't in our plans
Under the stars, Charleville, you were mine
We fell in love, thought it was real, but I

៚ • seventeen
៚ • bronx, ny
៚ • 12pm
៚ • samaria bryant

"Hey did you even hear me?" A voice said, shaking me. I looked to see Jaliya next to me.

"Hmmm?"

"What happened Samaria?" She asked and my stomach dropped.

"Too much to say..." I stated checking the phone. "Too little time."

"Well I know it has to do with Bryson because you guys haven't interacted since last week Wednesday and it's Tuesday. But it could also relate to your parents arguing. Or school work or something."

"Wow, a mind reader. How about hmmm all of them combined." I replied sarcastically before putting my head back down.

"Save your snarky responses, I'm only trying to help."

"I know you're trying to help but I have so much on my mind already and your advice will just feel like added pressure."

"Okay then no advice."

"Thank you," I replied giving her a small smile. She looked like she wanted to say something more but went back to typing on the Chromebook.

Bryson and I have endured a lot of arguments throughout our friendship that at the time... seemed like the end of the world.

In 6th grade when I stopped talking to him for a week after he accidentally ripped my $5 bill.

In 7th grade where he got mad at me for walking home without him one day and went on strike by not walking with me for two weeks straight.

In 8th grade where we argued over where to go for our graduation dinner and we bickered for a week(our parents were beyond sick of us).

In 9th grade when he got mad at me for waiting a long time before telling him I had a boyfriend(he felt out of the loop).

In 10th grade when he damaged my old phone by playing around and dropping it in his Grandma Holly's pool. I didn't talk to him for almost a month until I could get a new phone.

And this year, In 11th grade where I was too scared to tell Bryson I missed him and couldn't talk to him for a couple days.

But none of the feelings that arose from those events compare to how I feel today.