cece's interlude

That's when you start to laugh
Saying I just want what I can't have
Won't even give me a chance
Claiming I'm just not as serious as you
Shorty if you only knew, this is serious

៚ • sixteen
៚ • bronx, ny
៚ • 9pm
៚ • samaria bryant

"Bria you're here to take notes, not text ur little boyfriend," I said to her as we sat in the living room.

"Sorryyy," she set her phone down and continued to take notes off the video my ap chem teacher posted.

Bria needed more help for her science project and I needed someone to write new AP chem notes. So we exchanged help and I've been over here getting my work done with her.

Plus, I don't play about my academics and I'm way more productive over here without the constant stress from my parents.

So I went home, took a shower, ate some dinner, and came over here to get shit done.

"I should be getting paid for this Samaria, cuz these notes are crazy."

"Imagine how I feel on a daily basis girl." I replied, shaking my head. Just then the door opened, revealing Bryson looking tired as ever.

"Good evening," he said rushing past us and upstairs.

"I admire how fast he rushes upstairs to be clean after practice." Bria said making me lightly smile.

After some more time being scholars, we decided to take a break and put Gilmore Girls on the television. A nice way to spend a December night.

In the middle of the episode I checked my phone, seeing it was on 14% and I had left my charger upstairs in Bryson's room.

He should be dressed by now it's been more than 30 minutes.

I walked upstairs and knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said before I walked in seeing him standing on his phone, dressed in a tank and pajama pants.

"You're leaving?" He asked as I stood by him.

"No, I came for my charger."

"Where did you leave it?"

"Hmmmm I don't remember, anyways how was practice?"

"It was actually good. I'm just hungry and still got work to do."

"I believe in you, you got this." I said making him sigh.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked, making me face him.

"Not sure. The clothes I've stolen from you have mixed in with mine." I shrugged before enlisting him to help search for my charger.

"Found it," he said, making me slide out from under his bed. I was out of breath and laid on his floor on my back.

"How you out of breath?" He asked laughing.

"I'm not built for hunting," I replied as he helped me up.

"You got dust on you," he mumbled wiping off my shirt and then my hair.