bound

All this in a song, yeah, cause it's you girl
Love is real and you the living, walking proof girl
I think that my daughter gon' be perfect cause of you, girl
I don't care what I lost, cause I know what I got and that's you, yeah, that's you

៚ • twenty seven
៚ • bronx, ny
៚ • 2pm
៚ • samaria bryant

"I'm going on a date, on a date, on a dateee," I said in my room as I was whining in my mirror.

For once I was dressed on time, so Bryson wouldn't have to wait on me. But, I was trying to get out all of my excitement before he came so that I wasn't bouncing off the walls.

And there's no better way to do that than to whine in my mirror with Only U by Partynextdoor playing in the back.

I was a bit on edge because he asked me to wear a dress. I wasn't mad about wearing one, but a date this late wearing a whole dress like where are we going???

But those thoughts were cut short when I heard the doorbell ring. Since I was home alone, I had to go downstairs and get the door.

I opened it and he stepped in.

"Hi S-" But I threw my arms around his neck before he could even finish his statement.

"I missed you."

"You did? Even though you saw me yesterday?" He asked rubbing my back. I could tell he had a smirk on his face.

"Hmm." I replied before slightly pulling back and meeting his eyes.

"I missed you too."

Then I leaned in to kiss him for a few seconds before pulling back and getting off my tippy toes.

"You're in a great mood," he chuckled, closing the door as I turned around.

"Because we're going on a date." I smiled, about to head upstairs, knowing Bryson would follow me.

"Wait, can I at least give you your flowers?" He said and I turned back to him holding a white and purple bouquet.

"Oooooo, pretty!" I exclaimed. "Thank youuuu."

I took it from his hands before he took off his shoes. Then I sped upstairs with him following behind me.

I set the bouquet on my desk and turned around to see I was cornered by Bryson. My heart was racing for some reason.

"Samaria you okay?" He asked and I was confused for a second because he sounded worried.

"What do you mean?"

"You're moving really fast and being jittery."

"I am? Well I think I just have a lot of energy mixed with anxiety right now." I said honestly while trying to regulate my breathing.

Without another word, he sat on my desk chair and pulled me down to sit on his lap sideways.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I placed one around his neck and leaned my body on him.

"We'll sit until you relax because I don't want you nervous or anxious." He replied, and I instantly relaxed my body and let my heart rate slow. It's so interesting how he really has this effect on me.

I anticipated him being here so much that I got myself overly anxious and now I had to recover. But a nice relaxing moment with him isn't something to be mad about.

"I'm just really excited," I mumbled to him.

"I know love, but I wanna make sure you don't get overwhelmed." He replied, kissing my neck lightly and I let out a small sigh.