time

You guys are really running this book uppppp, I appreciate it so much, ya don't even knowwww

I love seeing the notifications of yall voting and commenting, it really makes my day sm better<3
_________

Ain't she something?
Sundress on with her hair in a braid
Something special
Our connection's more physical
Level one, spiritual
And that's just how my heart is wired
Just let my love fall and love will follow you

៚ • twenty two
៚ • kingston, jamaica
៚ • 4pm
៚ • samaria grant

"Nuh uh," I whined, laying down in Bryson's bed.

"Whachu mean nuh uh, we gotta go."

"I like your bed, I like here with you."

"Me too, but we gotta get going Samaria. Our parents are gonna get mad at us if we hold them up any longer."

"What if I don't wanna go?" I replied sitting up in his bed with my arms crossed.

"Why don't you wanna go? You get to see your cousins and all of them."

I've seen my family and cousins so much this week that I've barely had time to spend with Bryson.

At my uncle's house they didn't even let me be near him and they were definitely pressing me.

When I spent two days straight with my cousins my phone wasn't even working foreal.

And as much as I love them, I was really in need of a relaxing day where I could be with just Bryson. But, when I was informed about our beach day, I knew I really didn't have a chance.

"Nevermind, I'm gonna go finish up." I replied, standing up and going back to my room.

I was already dressed with my bathing suit under this, so I just fixed my edges a bit. My hair was in two braids to keep from it getting tangled if I decided to go in the water.

But to be honest, I did not think I had the energy to go in the water.

"Samaria come down now!" My dad yelled for me. I groaned before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs.

We all packed into the car and drove to the beach where we would meet the rest of my family. I was quiet and sitting with a mug the whole ride.

"Dad can I have the keys, we'll lock the car," Bryson said glancing over at me.

"Uh huh, don't take too long." In a while, everyone filed out the car and Bryson and I were left.

"Why you got an attitude?" He asked instantly.

"I don't have an attitude."

"You ain't wanna come here, you stormed out of my room, and you been sitting with a mug this whole drive. So tell me what's up because I don't play with that attitude shit."

"I just wanted a break day during this trip. I feel like I been outside whole time with my family making up for lost time. But I want to slow down and relax."

"Being with ur family hasn't been relaxing enough?"

"I want to slow down and relax with you. But I haven't had any time since like our first first night here." I said looking down at my lap.

"Why ain't you just say you wanted to spend time with me?"

"Because I knew I wouldn't really have a chance to. Every moment has been group gatherings."

"What if I ask our parents if we could walk to the restaurant here so we can eat and then go to the beach?"

"That's a nice idea." I smiled.