Prolouge

Warning: This story is shit, I am aware that it's shit, and needs an editor, better pacing, and spaces between the paragraphs, I wrote this when I was twelve and don't feel like rewriting it as it is what it is. Read your own risk. On with the story:

I squeal as he tickles my sides. I try to push his hands off me but all that happens is he tickles me harder. "Tell me I am the best boyfriend ever!" Drake says. I shake my head no. He then tickles me until I am at the brink of peeing my pants. "Your the best boyfriend ever!" I squeal. He stops and I am out of breath from laughing so hard. He goes in for a kiss but I turn my head so he kisses my cheek. "Why won't you let me kiss you?" He says pouting. I get up and run up the stairs. I run into the bathroom and do my business. I may have a boyfriend, but I am saving my first kiss for my mate. And other things...... I wash my hands and walk back downstairs and Drake is gone. Probably going to do Beta duties. He is my brothers Beta, which means they are both gone a lot. I sigh and go back upstairs. I grab my kindle, and get on don't tap the white tiles. The game is addicting. My current high score on relay is 610. Yes, my fingers are that fast. (That is actually my high score. I'm awesome.)

After about a half an hour I get bored. I sigh and get up. I could always read.... I go to the private library in the house.

Now, you may wonder where the pack gets all the money, but it's because the whole pack has a job. Except the Alpha and Beta. They have to much to do. I try to get into a book called, "Beautiful Creatures" but I can't. I can't stop thinking about my upcoming birthday. I am going to be seventeen. But that us the least of my problems. That day, I find my mate. I shift. And I have to leave my pack to go to another one. I don't want a mate honestly. I have the perfect life here with Drake and my brother. I also have a sister, but she is only four and lives with my parents in a house at least three hours away. But they are still on our territory, but we have a lot of it.

I decided to stay with my brother science he is my best friend. I thought it would be like old times when we used to go out in our high school years. Well, I sorta skipped three grades, so I got out if high school quicker. I skipped the third. Then I skipped the seventh and then I skipped the eleventh. So I was nine in the fourth grade, thirteen in the eighth grade, and graduated when I was sixteen. Which, was eleven months ago. Tomorrow Is my birthday. The day I find my mate and when my world ends.

A/N: For future reference, a lot of people ask why she saves herself, and that is because deep down, she knows it's inevitable, and doesn't want future complications with her mate. So she is saving herself, because she wants to be pure, for when she does fond him, because well, to be blunt, she doesn't want to be labeled a slut or something like that. She is saving herself and it is her choice, and no. She doesn't want a mate because she doesn't want to leave her family, because every thing is going great in her life, and she wants to keep that. So, now that I have explained, I hope that this clears it up. It's sort of like an internal war for her and stuff, and she wants to be with drake, but if he isn't her mate, she doesn't want stuff to go wrong, and then be miserable her whole life. So love you, and hop you continue.