Chapter Three

Claire's POV

I wake up and feel soft silk beneath my finger tips. I wiggle my fingers liking the feeling. I then think to myself, my sheets are made of cotton. Not high priced silk. I shoot up from the silk embraces and get off the overly large bed. The smell of my mate wafted in my nose. This whole room smells of him. Wait.....

It all starts to come back to me. One piece at a time. Birthday. Sandwich. BMW. Attack. Shift.......... I remember everything. I lookdown at myself and see I am in shorts and a overly large shirt that goes down to my knees. So I do what any other kidnapped female would do. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I hear thumps and groans through the walls when I am done. I then hear running footsteps. So I did the best option. I hide under the bed, pulling the bed sheets on either side, and at the foot to hide myself. As quickly as possible. The door busts open and I hear growls. The scent is fresh in my senses, not stale like the scent lingering on his bedsheets. "Where are you?!" He growls loudly. I hear crashing and banging. I then hear cracking. And also the sound of skin meeting a hard surface. He was punching the wall. I slide from under the bed and stand up. He turns around and relief is clear in his eyes. I cross my arms over my chest and glare. "Would you care to explain, why I am not at home with my family, and here with a wall punching lunatic?!" I scream at him. He just sits there glaring back at me with everything he has. "Your mine." I scoff at that. "I'm not yours. I could have been yours if you didn't raid my pack. You could have waited for the Greeting. But nooo, Mr impatient here had to raid a pack to find his mate." I say. I groan in annoyance. "I have gone to the Greeting FIVE YEARS IN A ROW!" He yells. Five years. That means....... "Wow....Your old." I say. He isn't really, he's only twenty-two.

The Greeting is a meeting for all unmated males and females. What happens is all females are supposed to run, to rub their scent on everything so their mates would find them. We have to wear our pack colors. The packs in north America have 7 Packs.

According to their color, is their pack.

Satrick= red

Chermine= teal

Kratitct= yellow

Johove= green

Hasonna= pink

Lamona= blue

Parasint= purple

Satrick means strength and brutality in the old were language.

Chermine means trust and loyalty

Kratitct means justice and mercy

Jahove means faith and love

Hasonna means no mercy and warriors

Lamona means hope and pride

And Parasint means being greedy and deceitful.

I am from the pack, Chermine. My mate is from Hasonna. I had already picked out my real dress for the occasion. "I'm not old. Your just young." I facepalm. "Listen to what you just said." I say shaking my head in amusement. He literally just called himself old by calling me young. Stupid. He suddenly growls causing me to snap my head towards him. "Do you even know who you are talking to?" He growls through his teeth. I smirk. "A dumbass who boosted my comment without realizing it." I say. He sighs and mutters something. It sounded kind of like, your impossible. Ha. He didn't think he was going to raid my pack, and kidnapping me in the process, would result in me pooping out rainbows and peeing sprinkles? In his dreams. I ain't no unicorn, the live on another continent. I am pretty sure it's close to Hogwarts........ Ha kidding. He pinches the bridge of his nose. "I have to go and do some pack work. I will send Haley up." I then drop my jaw. "I don't need a babysitter!" I yell. I then stomp my foot. "Says the person that acts like a four year old peeing and pooping out sprinkles and rainbows." He says smirking. I said that out loud? "Yes." He then walks away. I mutter under my breath about how he was being a jerk. I don't need a babysitter. I am a big girl. I groan out loud and walk over to the bed and do a face plant into the silky covers. I inhale his alluring scent and calm down I then hear shuffling feet. I expect to see a girl, but the person who walked through the door, was defiantly male. "Hello Luna, I am Haley." He says. Ok then.......... " I am here to watch you." He says smiling. Two cute little dimples cut into his cheeks. I am a sucker for dimples. I then examine him. He has Sandy blonde hair, that is brushed to the side of his face, he has dark brown eyes and high cheekbones. He stands there with his hands in his pockets. I bet I could cut the tension with a knife. I narrow my eyes. "Who are you, you are defiantly a high ranked wolf." I say. He chuckles. "I'm the Gemma." He says like it's a completely normal thing to say. "What the flipping heck is a Gemma?!" I ask confusion clear in my voice. He looks at me as if I had three heads. "I'm third in command." He says slowly. He is talking to me like I am a two year old. I sigh in frustration. I then plop back on the bed. If they are going to talk to me that way, I won't talk to them. The silent treatment and the cold shoulder. Beat that stupid Hasonna pack. After a few minutes I give up. One, I really had to pee, two, I can't ever keep my mouth shut, three, I'm hungry, four, I'm thirsty, and five, every single one of those needs require asking a question. And I will see my pants If I have to play charades. "Dude, were is the flipping bathroom, I feel like I am about to explode!" Of rush out. He goes into the hallway and points to the bathroom. I run in and struggle to get the shirt high enough so on can pull down the waistband of the shorts. When I get them of I sigh in relief. I wash my hands. I walk out and cross my arms over my chest and sigh. "Ok, clearly, my mate is going to be gone most of the time. So, your nickname is Hales and that is what I am going to call you. My name is Claire. Ok, now that the boring stuff is taken care of, can you please lead me to the kitchen?" I ask. He then chuckles and makes a motion to follow him. He leads me down the satires, a left, another left, right, and we are there. I have to remember this. I walk straight to the fridge. I do a once over, and decided, I was going to make myself a sandwich. I feel tears brim at my eyes. It's weird to say it but, when I think of a sandwich, my dad comes to mind. I sigh and start to make it. I am just about to bite into my sandwich as it is snatched from my hands. I look forward and send a death glare. My mate is now chewing on my sandwich. "You butt! I was eating that!" I say smacking his arm. He winches and then smirks. The nerve. What is up with men and them stealing my sandwiches? I sigh and get the ingredients. I make another one and just as my mate was about to take it, I but his finger. "Ow!" He says. I smirk and take a bite out of my sandwich. The taste of pickles bursts in my mouth, and I moan. It's so GOOD! I finish my sandwich and go to the fridge again. I then get the pickle jar, which surprisingly wasn't open until I took some. I take the jar and walk back to my room. I make a beeline and finally get there. I get to the room and jump onto the bed, pickle jar in had, and I open it up an take one of the miniature Kosher Dill pickles. Did I mention I love pickles? Because I do. I then look around for something to do. I spot the T.V. I turn it on. I see the familiar face of SpongeBob and i lean back and eat my pickles.