Chapter Four. Dedicated to: iheartlevi24

Claires POV

As I lean against the headboard of the bed I am sitting on, I start to think. Then I realized, I don't know my mates name! I sigh in frustration. I screw the cap on the pickle jar, but not before taking one out. I put the pickle in my mouth as I screw the cap on. I tuck the pickle jar under my arm and start to walk around, in hopes to find my mates office. Ya know, "my mates" a mouth full. He is now going to be called Joe until I find him. I then come across a door. I then face palm. Right on the door it says, "Alphas Office." Instead of knocking I walk right in and jump on to his desk, turn around and sit pretzel style. "Dude, first of all, you kidnapped me, on my birthday, secondly, raided my pack, thirdly, you stole my sandwich, and fourth, I don't even know your name." I say. I then get another pickle. "Eh, what's up Doc? I don't know ya name. Pretty jacked up." I say biting into the pickle. He looks up. I see it. He's trying not to smile. "Seriously. Tell me your name, or else I will go all Bruce Lee on you with my pickle." I say. I am actually serious. He stays silent. "Joe it is. And I almost forgot." I then take my pickle and rub it all over his face. I then hop off the desk and skip to the door. I was just about to leave when I am grabbed from behind. I am pulled, flush against him. "I wouldn't have done that if I were you my little mate." I get angry. "First of all, don't touch me. Second of all, I'm not your mate. Third of all, I already did." I pull his arms off me and walk away.

A/N: Yeah, it's pretty short, but I have been updating almost every day. This is dedicated to iheartlevi24 for all the votes and nice comments. But the chapter is pretty eventful! Biieeee