Chapter Two

And the pictures above is Axels wolf's eyes, and Claire's wolf. :)

Claire's POV

I end up shifting back to human form so on can clutch onto his fur. It is kind of awkward. Yeah it's really awkward. I blush. I then feel exhausted. I shifted, and right after, I fought, and now all the adrenalin is gone. I feel my eyes start to droop and I let sleep take over.

Axel's POV

I feel her shift on my back. My wolf purrs and I just shut him up. Ugh. The fight was almost one, but my wolf being his stupid self left after we found her. He could have put her somewhere, but nooo. He had to take her all the way home. She clutches to my fur and I feel her head lay down on my back. Soon her accelerated heartbeat went steady. I run and run, knowing if I stop I won't be able to go any longer. We get to the house and I shift back with her on my back. I can't wait to see her face. I have wanted my mate for a very long time now. I have wanted my mate since I used to see my parents together every day. They died in a rogue attack three Yeats ago. That is why my pack is so large. I realized I can't let family get in the way of pack duties. I order one of my men to go get a shirt for her. I then grab her from my back and bring her so her face is in my chest, me covering as mush as possible. The man came back with the shirt and I slip it on her. I then move the Dark red hair out of her face. Wow. She's so beautiful. Her red hair came down in lose curls, ending halfway down her back, her lips are a baby pink, but slightly chapped. She has a heart shaped face and slim cheeks. She is perfect. I carry her to my guest room and lock the door behind me. It's just to bad we can't be together.