Chapter Six

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I know. I know, I haven't updated for four days. I had to think of the ritual and what I want to do with this chapter. Hope you like! :)

I groan in annoyance. He is forcing me to be something I don't want to be.

We will be Luna! Our mate needs us.

I shriek. "What the pickle! Who are you!?" I yell.

Your wolf stupid.

"What the heck took you so long?!"

Oh you know, killing aliens and milking chickens.

"Har har. What were you really doing?"

I was getting used to being in such a stupid mind.

"Hey! I graduated top of my class, not mentioning i skipped three grades." I feel her roll her eyes.

Well, if you weren't so keen on eating pickles you would have felt me settling in dofus.

"Why did i get such a rude wolf!?" I ask myself.

We're the same person dummy, I'm just the feisty, sarcastic, energetic, side.

   I roll my eyes. "We have to get ready to be Luna. I can't exactly do that with an annoying voice in my head." She starts to whine in my head.

No, I want Axel to dress us. She says not faded about what I said.

   Who the heck is Axel? It then dawns on me. His name is Axel. Oh what an awesome name! I then twist my face in disgust. "No way in heck is he seeing me naked!" I say.

He already has, and will eventually. She says back smirking.

"Dont even think that is going to happen. Because it won't. Ever."

Oh, but it will. Muahhhhhaaaaaahhaaahaaaaa!

I wince. "Must you be so loud, You stupid sarcastic meany!" I say.

I have a name.

"No duh, I'm not that stupid. What is it?"

Chroetani. (Pronounced, Kro-ta-nee)

   I nod my head silently. I look at the clock. I have half an hour to put on the dress. Chroetani keeps making remarks. I don't even know what she was saying, but I knew she was throwing me off so i have to have Axel dress me.

    I find the dress and set it on the bed. I got to the bathroom, and I get my brush. I yank the brush through  my damp hair. If i brush it when it's dry, hello bad hair day. I brush it and just let it air dry. I then walk back into the room and strip out of the shirt and shorts, and go to the dresser, not before locking the door and closing the curtains securely. I go back to the dresser and pull out a white push up bra. I put it on clip it and slip the dress on. I'm not gonna lie. 

    The dress is gorgeous, yet simple. (Please look at the dress, and If you can't see it, imagination goes pretty far guys. I'm to lazy to write a description.) I slip it on, from the feet up, and just put on flip flops. I unlock the door and walk out.

   I then run into Axel. I stumble a but, but he steadied me on my feet. He then checked the outfit and nodded in approval. He tried to put his hands around me, but I slapped his hands away. He growls, and for fully holds me. I then take his arm and bite him, causing him to pull back and examine the bite mark. He winces but then his expression turns hard.

   "You will learn to respect me, mate or not, I am still your alpha, and I don't take disrespect kindly." He then pulls me to him and i just cross my arms. A thought comes to mind. This will slow him down. I fall slack and act like i passed out. I try to hold in my laughter as he panics. He then calls for someone and i end my charade. I stand up and act like nothing happened. The look on his face was priceless. I burst into laughter. It seems to fade him. Time to run.