Chapter Nine

Dedicated to @LillyBelle496 for voting and giving me input on how she feels about the book. Thank you! :)

Confusion. It's all I feel. He marked me, when not even two hours before, said he regretted taking me back. He regrets all of it. Why did he mark me. He can't do that! We have to love each other first! I don't even know him yet and he thinks he can just mark me without my consent?! That is like using someone's toothbrush without asking! All of my confusion, is now anger.

   "Who do you think you are!? You just marked me! Do you realize how angry and confused I am right now?! First, your all possessive and angry, and then sweet and caring and then telling me that you didn't want me, and now i am scarred for life and forever tied to you! You are probably the most bipolar person I know! I wanted to give you a chance. But you hurt me worse than anybody has ever hurt me. You rejected me. You didn't want me. Correction you don't want me. And now, you can't have me. You lost that chance. And-" he cuts me off by smashing his lips on mine. I struggle against him as he pulls me against his chest. I then scream. He lets go. "I had to do it once before I lost you." He then walks away, leaving me more confused that before.

Ok guys, sorry it took so long. But next week the whole week I am going to be gone. I am going camping at Fork Ranch resort. I'm not roughing it and sleeping in tents, we are staying in cabins. On Saturday, my aunt Cheyanne, aka the fourth babies mom, and one of the aunt's that is pregnant, is taking us to the zoo. She is taking us along with Maddy Sue. I swear I haven t seen her in years when really it was the fourth of July. So, I probably won't update for awhile. I love you guys. Bieeee