Chapter Eleven

I continue to stroke Axels hair and he stirs in his sleep. I look down and see his eyes were barely open. He gets a look of confusion but then fully wakes up.

   "I'm sorry. I fell asleep." He says. "It's fine. And if it makes you feel better, it's the best sleep I have had since I have been here." I see a happy glint in his eye. It makes me smile. I wonder what his smile looks like.

    "Will you smile for me?" I ask tilting my head. He just sighs. "I have to go do pack work. I'm already late as it is. Maybe tonight. If we see each other." He says uncertain. "We will." I say. With that he goes and takes a shower while I sit up.

    I look around. This is the room I have been staying in. Since he is in the shower, I decide to get dressed. I slip out of the clothes I had wore to bed and search through the draws. I then think, I haven't seen Hales in a long time. I slip on Axels boxers and a long t shirt, and walk out the door. "Hales!" I yell. I walk down to the kitchen. Down the stairs. Left. Another left. And right. I get to the kitchen and see Hales sitting on the counter eating cereal ignoring me. "Its nice to see you to Hales." And he still ignores me. I just roll my eyes.

   I realise now that I didn't eat yesterday, or the day before. I then go to the cupboard and look. One thing is on my mind.  Beef Ramen Noodles. I, will of course, have pickles on the side but the noodles are calling for me. I search through the kitchen and I find them. The bad thing is, is that there is only chicken flavored. I am pretty sure i am PMSing. I literally started crying. Whales panicked and tried to touch me but I smacked his hand. Axel must have heard me because he rushes into the kitchen and takes me in his arms. "What's wrong Claire?" He asks concerned. "There's no beef Raman noodles!" I say. "I know I am being ridiculous, but I can't just pig out on pickles all the time! All I wanted was that microwaved version of Chinese food! Even though it doesn't come from China, I don't think but I wouldn't know because it's only chicken! I love chicken but cow tastes better!" I sob into his shoulder. I feel his body shake. I look up and he is holding laughter.

With the noodles forgotten I sit up straight and look at him. He was smiling. It may be from my crying, but I could care less. He has a beautiful smile. I then bust into tears again. "Your smile is so beautiful!" I say sobbing. I see Hales and he he smiling. "What is there something on my face!? Stop staring!" I yell burying my face in Axels shoulder. "I need privacy, you and Narnia can wait!" I say yelling nonsense. The noodles are literally driving me insane. I push off Axle and grab his hand. I then walk to his office step in pull him in and shut the door. I really want noodles. I pull him to a chair and then sit him down. I then sit in his lap. I am starting to think that a certain wolf is tampering with my emotions. I wouldn't have held Axel close like I ma now, I wouldn't have freaked out about the noodles either.

"You dumb wolf!" I say.

Hey I'm trying to preserve the bond! It was breaking, and I know you felt it. So don't deny.

"Well you are making us look like their Luna is vulnerable to noodles!"

She laughs and then disappear's to the back of my mind. I just huff.

"I'm sorry for the waybill ahem acted today. My wolf was tampering with my emotuins. I'll leave you be to do your work." I put my head down and walk to the door.

"Wait. Come here." He says. I look back and walk over to him. He extends his arms and I then sit in his lap again. I really wish we were like this all the time.

"I'm sorry about the things I said the day if the ceremony. I was just irritated with my father and how the teenaged girls looked at you with harsh glares. I'm sorry for Marking you without permission. My wolf took control. And for kissing you without permission." He says to me. I just sigh. "I forgive you." I say. How then continues his work with me in his lap. I play with his shirt, I stare at him. I occasionally play with his hair. I like this side of Axel. He was sweet. I then lay my head on his neck again. I then notice the chain around his neck. I sit up. "What is that? A necklace?" I say. I don't touch it just in case he growls and reprimanded me. I wouldn't want anybody to touch my mom's necklace that I had left at my old pack. "It was my mother's. She gave it to me before she died." He says. He says it without emotion. It's obvious he doesn't want to talk about it. So I decide to change the subject.

"Are you done? Or close?" I ask. He then nods. "Can we go back to the room?" I say. He nods. "Can you carry me?" I mumble in his shoulder. He then lifts me up and carries me to the bedroom. On the way I lay my head on his shoulder and look behind me. Girls sending lustful looks to Axel, which he ignores and the girls glare at me after. What did I do? It's not my fault I am his mate. We get to the room and he sets me on the bed, shuts the door, and then comes back. I lay down and he then lays down beside me. I pull his head to my chest and he then gets to the position we were in this morning. "Want to get to know each other?" I ask. He nods. I sit up him still on my chest and I stroke his hair.

Favorite colors:

Axel: Blue

Claire: Grey

Favorite books:

Axel: Hatchet

Claire: The series The Mortal Instruments

Favorite Author:

Axel: Doesnt have one

Claire: Cassandra Claire, Suzzanne Collins, Pittacus Lore

Favorite memory:

Axel: The moments with his mother.

Claire: Seeing Her sister for the first time.

Relationships:

Axel: (Suprisingly) None.

Claire: Drake.

Favorite Song:

Axel: Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan

Claire: Forever and Always by Paracute.

Favorite classical music artist:

Axel: Alexadre Desplat

Claire: Hans Zimmer

Favorite soundtrack:

Axel: Memories of Edward from Twilight by Alexadre Desplat

Claire: Time from Inception by Hans Zimmer.

Favorite Movie:

Axel: Forrest Gump

Claire: Forrest Gump

Favorite Impractical Joker:

Axel: Murr

Claire: Sal

Favorite Drama show:

Axel: The Walking dead

Claire: The Vampire Diaries.

And we just kept asking random questions until we both found sleep. Who knew Ramen Noodles would bring us closer.