The New Axel

Hello. I have news everyone! I was personally ask to exclusively feature Axel on the app FicFun. I was asked in September and have been working to rewrite Axel basically entirely!

News with me, well a lot has changed since I was last on Wattpad I believe I haven't been active for about a year now, maybe longer. A few things have happened in my life recently and I would love to share!

As some of you may know, I entered Homeschooling in the 7th grade, and my school was shut down last year sadly. I joined a new school, which I will not name, and am now in the 10th grade.

Now, as to why I went missing for pretty much a year....I have no explanation. I just, had no inspiration to write, and my Kindle, was too frustrating to write on. Luckily, I have a new tablet that has a keyboard! So now, editing and writing out chapters will be easier.

As for my interests, they have changed greatly. I am like, completely obsessed with K-Pop, and have been obsessed since like, the end of December 2018 and the rest of my life consists of school, helping my mom, babysitting and hoping to see my bestfriend.

Now, with Axel, once I am finished with the new version, this version of Axel will be taken down, and there will be the new cover, first five chapters of the new version, and a link to the full version on FicFun.

I have not signed the contract yet, as I would have to have a super strict updating schedule that I don't have flexibility for. I am talking 5 chapters a week.

I currently have 22/36 chapters done and edited for the most part. I Will update you more on the matter when I have more information to give you!