Chapter Twelve

I wake up t a grumbling stomach. Since I didn't eat, due to the incidents earlier. I try to sit up but Axels head is on my chest and I dont want to wake him up. I look around and see the pillow right beside me. I the wiggle from under him and switching places with my pillow. I then tip toe to the door and successfully leave without him stirring or waking up. i tip toe down the stairs and get to the kitchen. I then go to the fridge and decide to eat a bowl of summer salad.

    It's so so good. It has chopped tomato, cucumber and onion with a special sauce that definitely includes mayo. I take a bunch and sit at one of the stools munching the delicious dish. I then feel arms snake around my waist. They felt wrong. An all to familiar smell wafts into my nose. Not Axels scent. Not Axels arms at all. "Well hello Luna. It's a pleasure to meet you." I then realised who it was. "Drake? What the doorknob are you doing here?" I whisper yell. "Here to get you back if course." He says. I then shrug out of his arms. "No. I'm already the Luna. I can't leave. Go home." I tell him harshly. I really didn't want them here. They would cause trouble on my pack. "I am not letting that monster keep you here anymore. Your coming home." He says. He grabs my arm and I jerk it from his grasp. "No. This is my home." I say.

    I then get pulled into his chest. I try to wriggle free but he grasps me tighter to where it's hard to breathe. He crashes his lips to mine and forces his tongue into my mouth. I then Bute his tongue drawing blood. He yells in pain and pulls away. I take my chance to yell when his lips aren't on mine. "Axel! Help!" I scream as I taste the horrible metallic taste of his blood out of my mouth.Drake then slaps me and covers my mouth. He then starts to drag me outside. I try to scream. He then pulls my hair. "I'm your mate. Nobody else. You are mine! That filthy pig stole you from me!" He says anger running off of him in waves. I stomp on his foot and he topples over in pain. "That filthy pig, is my mate and you are the filthy pig. Did you forget the agreement? We find our mate we break up. That was the deal. We did have something but you just obligated that with your unnecessary behavior. I would try to be you friend but now? No. Plus, do you know the consequencof hurting a Luna is? Abalone. Yes you heard me." He then tries to scurry away from me. What did i just say? Oh no. My wolf was in control. I would have never spoken of that place. That place is horrible to wolf's and is inescapable. I had someone close to me go there. People that had been there for a petty crime, sayings worse that death. It's like dieing over and over again because they hurt you, but it heals. They do it again and again until you learn your lesson. I then smell Axel a few seconds later. I look back and wish i didn't. He was fuming. Eyes pitch black and not just the irises, the whole eyeball. He looks as if there was a demon possessing his body. It's not my Axel. Not yt? Sweet caring and loving Axel that I had uncovered two days ago. It was Alpha Axel. The feared alpha. The nightmares children had of him was this Axel. One thing I notice is that his whole eyeball was pitch black. His humanity is completely shunned. It's only his wolf right now. He starts screaming in a deep voice.

"YOU DARE TOUCH WHATS MINE? YOU HURT MY MATE!" He looks at me. I see his eyes soften a smidge and he approaches me. He lifts his hand to touch my cheek and involuntarily flinched. He let out a loud roar. "YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE? MY MATE FLINCHES TO MY TOUCH BECUASE YOU HAVE ANGERED ME SO MUCH!" He yells.

To be honest, I was terrified. But out knew what I had to do. I had to calm him down so he wouldn't kill Drake. I slowly approach him and stand in front of him. I ready my hands against his darkened cheeks. He was really mad. I rub his cheeks with my thumbs and then pull him to me. He burries his face in my neck and breaths in my scent. I wrap my arms around his neck and play with the hair that lightly falls onto his neck. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him.  He pills me impossibly closer sand sighs. I put my face in his neck.  He tenses up and Ian tell me is mind linking. "Mine." He growls low and possessive. "Yours." I sah back. I can tell he is pleased with my answer because his once tense body relaxed under my hold.

    I suddenly feel foreign hands on my waist  pulling me away from Axel. He growls but then becomes ridged. I then feel something cold on my temple. A gun. I hear it cock. I then feel a deep breath next to my ear. "You killed my mate. I'll kill yours. I feel pain in my head and I can only see black. Only one thought runs through unheard in that split second. Axel.