Chapter Ten

Three days later, I am still ticked off. He flipping marked me! Why would he do that!? He says he doesn't want me. He could have rejected me the day he found me and I could still be with Drake.

    Suddenly, an all to familiar growl is heard. My door bursts open, and in reveals Axel. He was ticked. "Who is this Drake person you have been thinking about?" He growls at me. His mere precense sends my body crazy, aching for his touch.

     He knows it to. He takes powerful steps towards me, so he is hovers over my form.

    I am laying  on my bed, or his bed, and he is standing beside me. I haven't really looked at him, only glanced his way.

    Now I look over to him and see he is in a pair of basket ball shorts. And nothing else. His six pack is now on full display. I let out an unintended growl at how other females got to oggle what is mine. I then blush a rather deep shade of crimson.

     I look at his face only to see he is standing, shoulders square, arms crossed, and jaw clenched. He was obviously waiting for an answer, that I wasn't going to give him. I feel him try and wiggle back into my mind, but i just block him out.

     One second later, I am up against the wall, his hands on either side of my head, and his face, only an inch from mine. "Tell. Me. Now." He says. When I don't answer and close my eyes, I feel him kiss my mark. My knees literally turn to jelly. My knees give way and I fall into his arms, suddenly feeling exhausted. "Who is he love?" He asks. I'm to tired to refuse. "My boyfriend that you kidnapped me from." And with that, the last thing I hear is a growl and him holding me in a  possessive way against his chest.

:::''':::''':::''':::''':::''':::''':::"':::''':::''':::''':::''':::'''

I wake up and get a whiff of my mate. And it's not the stale smell like it was on the bed sheets. I then notice the heavy arm around my waist. I spoke it and I get tingles up my arm. It's Axel.

   I turn slowly under his arm, so I don't wake him. I want to see him without a scowl. Without an angry expression. Really, I wanted out if here, but I did it for my wolf. She needed this. She wanted the marking process to be the same night as our mating so we wouldn't have to go through heat.

Keep talking Claire. I never begged. You want this

And she is right. I want my mate. The bond is so strong because of the mark, and it's getting stronger through our close proximity.

I then take in his sleeping face. His face was in a grimace and his eyebrows furrowed. I then smooth his eyebrows with my thumbs. When I touched him, he visibly relaxed. But when I removed my hand, his face grimaced again, almost as if he wants me to touch him.

   As much as I hate to admit it, I want to be close to him. I'm just stubborn. I can't help it, I want to be loving and caring with my mate, but i am to stubborn to realize how much I need him. He is in denial to. Except, he plays the push and pull game. First he regrets me, then he marks me, and then he doesn't want me anymore, and then, now he is holding me in his arms as if I was going to drift away. I then pull his head to my chest and he hugs me close and wraps a leg around me. I then rub his back, and he lets out a breath. "I wish we could be like normal mates." I say quietly.

    He then tugs my waist and scoots his head around, searching for the most comfortable spot, and when he does, he sighs. I then touch his hair. So soft and just long enough, not shoulder length, but lightly touches his neck. The hair lion the top of his head is scruffy. He has a bed head. I hug his head to my chest, lightly running my hand through his hair.

   He has messed up my life. I don't care though. That life is gone now. My new life is with Axel. Let's just hope he accepts me. I want him to. Ill just get close with him. Let him hug me. Sleep inn the same bed. It will bring us closer and maybe. Maybe. He will tell me what turned him cold. I just have to wait and find out.

......................
Aww! I loved writing this chapter. And I am so sorry for not updating. I was reading a book called Childhood Crush. It's really good and the kind of books I am into. Again so sorry, but this chapter is a little longer than usual!