Attack

There was a saying that heartless people come from the heart of a devil. He made them heartless to see his reflection and wants them to end up like him. But when he is seeing one certain person, he also want to end this world with him. He knows the emotions that person is feeling is beyond anyone's expectation.....

--the person can only be found his own land--Korea-seoul

Its a red moon day in Seoul,in the outskirts of the city

Its a red moon day in Seoul,in the outskirts of the city. One can only see the blood everywhere that is dominating the moon in the sky, a battlefield that looks like hell. In the midst of this, stands a person looking like a demon, his eyes show anger, and hatred to kill the person he is looking for.

What has happened??

Then we should go back to 1 year 6 months....

*****************************************

PAST---

****IN DAEGU

The early risers chirp, morning sunbeams peeking through the glasses of the window only to kiss an ethereal beauty from his sleep

...- god,its already late i have to get ready(after checking the time on clock)

After 10 min-

...- good morning Dad, here is your coffee, and call your beloved son and your son-in-law

...- Good morning sunshine. I would like to call them but first, complete your pooja.

...- what are u talking about Dad?

....- nothing just telling him that how you are adopted. Right tae.

Taehyung- of course dad and hyung just make your breakfast and run away from this house before I kill you.oh, I forgot u can't even off the stove, how will u cook. Nevertheless just run before I do something.

NAMJOON- What did I even do to get the punishment, your highness?

TEAHYUNG- ask Dad. Already I am running out of time and ask Jin hyung whether he wants to eats his breakfast or not.

Namjoon- Dad what happened?

Mr.Kim- you forgot that it was his graduation yesterday and we called you so many times that u didn't even lift your phone.

Namjoon- oh shoot. What should I do?

Mr.Kim - get ready. Hope you are not thrown out of this house...

Namjoon-dadd

...- what happened now?did u break anything again?

Namjoon- Nothing babe. just i forgot about Tae's graduation and he wants to give some punishment.

Jin- well you deserve it. How can you even forget that yesterday was his graduation?

Taehyung- now you guys stop and take Aarati(holy fire blessings), after breakfast, we will see what we should do about him.

Mr.Kim- Well, be prepared namjoon. I can't stop him this time.

(Namjoon gulps)

****After breakfast

Everyone is sitting on the sofa except the culprit who is rethinking his decision to live

Namjoon- guys I am sorry I will do whatever u want, pls yesterday there was an important meeting with sk group of industries.

Mr.Kim- well this time the ball is in Tae's hand.

Taehyung- well let's see what I can do...well how about a vacation

Jin- bingo. Waiting for this.

Namjoon- I never said ok.

All three- we never asked you.

After some time a guard entered their fully black outfit, no trace of emotions visible.

Guard 1- Sir(Mr.Kim) we have got a big problem, the ruby group is going to attack you guys, they already sent their people, hurry up.

***********************************************************************************************

what's going to happen?

guess who is the person in starting of the chapter

thanks for reading .English is not my first language.

pls comment if you don't understand anything.

**********************************************************************************